SANI2C...August 12:00 (who got an entry?)

Santa C

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The site is up and running again. We experienced three times the traffic from last year, so please bear with us. Thanks

Just a question. Even if it is more than 3 times the traffic of last year, it won't be more than 1300 entries (total entries for both races). 1300 concurrent entries are not that serious or was it a bandwidth issue ??

Was just wondering...

When will we get our confirmation mails and banking details?

I know that our team is in the process of working throug the registrations. You should get it soon.

mmm still having difficulties wit updating details. although I have a team number, the proceed button just takes me back to the same page :angry:

Just a question. Even if it is more than 3 times the traffic of last year, it won't be more than 1300 entries (total entries for both races). 1300 concurrent entries are not that serious or was it a bandwidth issue ??

Was just wondering...

Im told there were way over 2000 being processed at one time....normally it would be more spread. I know there were other issues with the web, which were not related to us as well...

Due to the rush of people trying to enter the system experienced triple the volume of 2010. The system has quitened down now and things are running as expected.

Those of you who have entered correctly should receive an email confirming that you have correctly completed the entry form within 24 hours. If you don't receive this email please email Judy to follow up on your entry.

For those of you who experienced problems while trying to enter plese fill out the entry form again and it should work. You should also receive an email confirming correct completion of your entry form within 24 hours. Please email Judy if you still experiencing problems.

I am so exhausted from doing the registration, hope it was worth it. waiting for my mail...

Would love to do it but I have no banking details. Is it still the same as last year's?

Same bank as last year,I paid in the money first then entered and they accepted and all.

Same bank as last year,I paid in the money first then entered and they accepted and all.

I got my team reference when I entered so I assume that my entry was on time (12:50). Maybe I should just pay the money now and wonder tomorrow...

I seem to have bypassed all the waiting. Just sent a email to the entelect support website, telling them I had troubles logging and entering my info and the guy emailed back yesterday to tell me we were accepted and gave us our team number.