Kona 2011 Range

Kiwi

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kona Kula,

I should have frameset prices very shortly.

Guys, let me know if you are interested in frames or bikes and especially what sizes, we may be able to get some models pre-season. A Hei Hei 2-9 or Kula Watt for Christmas?

Look out for our kiddies bikes range too, us big kiddies are getting all the nice goodies so we thought we better find some truely cool bikes and trikes for the younger kids too!

We should have all the details in our next newsletter so make sure you are signed up on our home page!

Kiwi, are you the SA wholesaler for Kona? If not, who is? Never, ever had any communication from Kona's SA agent. Pity, legendary brand that I'd love to see in TREAD mag...

Kiwi, are you the SA wholesaler for Kona? If not, who is? Never, ever had any communication from Kona's SA agent. Pity, legendary brand that I'd love to see in TREAD mag...

+1 !!! ... After my first bike (Bridgestone MB5) Konas were my next three bikes. AA and two Explosifs, legendary stuff indeed!