New bling seen in town

MichH

You will never get to the "truth" about any material. Every manufactured shoots down another. All I know is I do not trust the stuff when it comes to impact prone parts.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in the queue for Ibis Mojo since March via the French importer.  If you really want one' date=' my advise is to get to the queue soon.

Now, how to upgrade the rider to same level?

[/quote']

ever heard of the six-million dollar man, aka "die man van staal"?

And that's why your bikes are all a combination of aluminium and carbon Daemon?!

Loads of bikes out there, that's made from steel ;)

Here are the details of th elocal agent. Shane from Bowman's emailed me to say that the frames have arrived in the country and are ready for shipment. Contact Victor to find out what shops will be stocking them. BUT... go have a look on the Ibis website, the MojoSL available next year sheds another couple of grams without sacrifising strenght...they say.

Was a close race to the finish between the Mojo and Moto-Lite II for my next bike...the ML II won. Roll on Wednesday!

said many times that i'm not a carbon mtb fan, but i saw a pimp orbea yesterday at groenkloof that could change my mind ?

http://www.bikemagic.com/news/images/orbea_side_hi.jpg

and it looked like this.

Hey, that is the Cannondale Scalpel until this year. Even the same flexi stays.

mampara, even stranger: i coulda sworn the dude riding it was michael rasmussen. same bald head. same chicken legs.