Lost City: Found the city and with it the wind

Jimmy

Vincent  Guys, remember, the wind is your friend...

CryYah...it was in my face all the time. we had a kamikaze in our B group... all over the place and I learn't new words what a person can be called Big%20smile did a 2.52 which was helped on to get by this @ssh&le Angry trying to get away from him, which I did eventually as I rode away from Tora Tora Tora... as he was on a path of self destruction. Good race.

Maybe Vincent didn't do the Nola ?? or did you ? THAT was wind .. and it weren't my friend on that day ! For the most part wind only gets referred to when it's in your face. Some people say that if they rode a good time, that was actually wind assisted, then it gets ascribed to pure effort Big%20smile

MichaelH, glad to see your "extended" training ride on Sat went well. You missed out on our "recovery" ride today with JMBC. Nothing like a bit of Mtb'ing to soothe those sore legs.

Hey Lulu' date=' I see you are on board. Did you race yesterday? ... and Wolverine? I rode with Amateur - who was doing her first century since the Liberty Ride for Sight and was her come-back ride after her op. As anyone who knows her will be able to confirm, we chatted the whole way and I, for one, didn't even notice the kms going by LOL So, as a consequence treated this one as a training ride, not a race like the Carousel. Trying to get as much saddle time as possible in preparation for The Big Ride down to PMB to take part inh the AmaShova! Dead
[/quote']

yeah thank for the company MichaelH, it was nice to do a ride together again. And I think if we chatted less, we would probably have done it faster but it was fun thanks, and I think the chatting was a good thing because it forced me not to race as I don't think I'm in a position to do that yet!!!!

Must be honest my calves were stiff on Sunday and my legs tired though by Saturday night, and the knee...... well the knee was speaking to me on Saturday night, until I walked smack bang with it into my towbar on Saturday night, then it screamed!!!!! So now it's just plain sore.

But it was a nice training ride and thanks again for the company!!!

Even though I only did the 70km' date=' I was happy with my time of 2:03 Embarrassed[/quote']

well done Tazman!!!! that's great I wasn't as lucky with the time I wanted, but had a nice ride anyway!!

BTW - how come the 70km medal was gold and the 103km silver??? WTF! Angry

Or have I, as usual, got it all wrong?

BTW - how come the 70km medal was gold and the 103km silver??? WTF! Angry

Or have I' date=' as usual, got it all wrong?
[/quote']

he he he I have't even looked at my medal yet. just put it in my pocket and walked off!!! But I probably got the same one as you.