Flash bikes and the midlife crisis

andretraut

Choices, choices! Ok, ok I will take the bike!

I'll take the bike and the girl... after one night its bye bye babe, had enough of your sh*t.[EVIL EMOTICON HERE] :D

Choices, choices! Ok, ok I will take the bike!

I dont believe you.

...but anyway, you gonna have a tough job taking the young lady to lunch on a bicycle, so your options there are limited I would say.!

I'll take the girl. You don't need to wait for good weather to ride her. And the "riding kit" is pretty cheap.

"Now, according to the retail analyst Mintel, they are buying top-of-the-range racing bikes instead, with the biggest growth in cycle sales this year coming from 35- to 45-year-old family men treating themselves to premium road bikes (as well, regrettably, as the eye-watering Lycra shorts, figure-hugging racing jerseys and special shoes that go with them). It is, the report proclaims, "the 'noughties' version of the midlife crisis"."

Laughed at that, how true is it, I get embarrassed wearing the lycra, so I wear MTB shirts and Baggies and ride an MTB only (btw I'm older than 45).