Newbie assistance required!

Epic Rookie

Not sure if anyone mentioned it :blink: ,but there is also an adjuster at the back of your helmut, you did have a look at that too :unsure:

Just keep in mind some of the cheaper ones dont have adjusters, they have velcro strips on the inside left and right of the helmet that you basically have to move forward to make the thing fit a little more snugly.

.... your cables have streched ....

Run before JB sees this :lol: ... cables cannot stretch, its impossible. Much on the interwebs to educate you on it. If you got a weekend to kill, then read up on cable manufacturing.

Im not that bored, :D strange then why every bike shop i ever bought a new bike says bring it back in a week or two to reseat the cables after they "stretched" as well as the cabled that got replaced "for free" by my lbs because they "stretched".

And google something to the order of "why do MTB gear cables strech" and theres about a million articles from top of line MTB sites that state that they do stretch.

Going to have to go with puclic opinion on this one.

Check cable tension and also ditry/damged cable housing, i wear a bandana under my helmet and its fits snug and rarely need adjusting.