Pregnant wife

Starvin' Marvin

@ thunder. Got lots of experience with toilet stops, she see's water she pee's!!! Hope you will post photo's of your little future hubber!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cbrun good luck for wednesday. Will be buying a MTB for when the little hubber is big enough to sit in a seat. You've got to post some photos please. Don't know if you can PM them?

Also next year(Feb) so still a while, yea i might try and fit in a couple, been slack over winter though, fitness is way down.

My son was born on 6th of Feb 2009. February babies quickly develop their own little will and way of doing things....beware :lol:

You probably heard it from family and friends but make sure you take enough photos and dvd's, they grow up so fast....

My wife also craves KFC crushers from time to time. Will definately post pics, we still don't know if we're having a little boy or girl? We decided to wait for the surprise.

@Rudo we have also made those arrangments. And she knows she rings, I will haul ass to be at her side. We will be going away for little week end breaks.

My son was born on 6th of Feb 2009. February babies quickly develop their own little will and way of doing things....beware :lol:

You probably heard it from family and friends but make sure you take enough photos and dvd's, they grow up so fast....

RudoJ

My son was born 24 Jan 2009 (on my be-day) , now at 19 months He is BUSY ! (I couldn't do the Fast one that year)

I do da same with wify . . . I'll train then look after son . . .

Wify started cycling and she is really getting into things now , thus our maid(Alsalutely brilliant with our Son) , do have alot of extra work.

The daddies 2 be - enjoy every moment - They do grow up fast.

I agree with RudoJ. Cycle as much as you can now. Those first couple of month will be a big adjustment. Cycling will probably have to take a backseat for a while. But enjoy it. You can always cycle next year. You only have your children for a really sort time, so enjoy every moment.

In a way it makes sense to know before the time. Then you can properly prepare the little one's room and buy stuffies for him/her. and off course make the room pink/blue. Otherwise it will all be in neutral pastel like colours like green and yellow....just my 2c

Prozac, BUSY is an understatement. My son discovered two nights ago how much fun it is streaking through the house after his bath. Hillarious!

Sorry for the hijack Steven69 :D

@Prozac what a gift a child on your Bday. I can't wait to meet my little hubber.

A gift for sure !

He came a week early, but does make things easier. . . (Not that I'll ever have a bday again , Itrs all my son's day now ! :D - But I have received my biggest and best gift ever)

I started cycling so that I could have a kid. I wieghed a 142kg 18 months ago(1.89m tall 99kg now) I did not want to be a dad who could not particpate in his kids life. So cycling saved my life and gave me a new life to watch grow.

@Cbrun good luck for wednesday. Will be buying a MTB for when the little hubber is big enough to sit in a seat. You've got to post some photos please. Don't know if you can PM them?

Thanks. Already organising the big announcement and what sites. Even though I'm a developer, its quiet a challenge to set up a system to upload to all the forums, social sites, personal sites ... etc and then not to mention the list of over 400 people I need to SMS (Thank goodness I've already got that system done) :)