My new toys for summer

Edge_Design

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear you are right about the grips now I look at the pics! I ride with them and hadn't even noticed! :huh: Feel like a bit of a chop now...

Will cost about the same for a set of Edge/Enve Composites wheels as one of these bikes complete! Recently heard a set of their 29er wheels will set you back more than R15k!

Unfortunately no 29er's at this stage.

Cycleshark: If you concentrate really hard on balancing it upright, the pressure of the grass on the tyres will keep them upright. If that doesn't work, put a glass or something under the crankarm, works just as well!

They'll organise a 29er, but I would need a big enough order first. I would assume they would then be supplying a rebranded factory 'blank' frame whereas these frames are designed by them (and the design used by certain other brands albeit with differing qualities of carbon used). This is why I haven't pursued it at this stage as I'd rather wait until they design a suitable frame.

If anyone is interested in the MTB wheels, they weigh in at 1670g and are handling my 85kg's with ease and would sell for approximately R2700. I don't currently have any stock, but if there is some interest, I can organise a few sets.

I see you photoshopped the glass jar out to keep your bikes upright.....

Nice work

I'm confused! I can see it clearly in the pics... The MTB even has a piece of wood on top of the glass coz it wasn't high enough! :D