CRC Order - Cape Town

Pronutro

I need something that I am struggling to find at a local shop, but can order from CRC. Problems is, the total amount comes to around R50. I obviously don't want to pay R200 shipping on a R50 product, so if there is anyone in the Cape Town area placing an order on CRC sometime (can wait a while, not in a rush), then I'd like to place this together with that order of possible. Please PM me if you are willing.

Ta

I have about R1300.00 worth.

There was a thread the other day with several people each having R400 worth, but it didnt take off - thread here

We need about R2900 to get free shipping...

I don't mind placing the order. Just not sure how to handle the logistics (getting the exact orders from all the peeps, and of course the money thing). Any suggestions?

We email you our wish list from CRC - you then add that to your basket.

People who are keen must PM you for your address etc.

When order is placed and paid for, you then work out what each person owes and they do EFT to you.

When order arrives, you pay VAT + bit extra + Handling fee (hopefully not clearance fee).

You then calculate what everyone owes and they come and collect.

I will investigate the wishlist thingy on CRC. If we can use that, then it's probably the best way to go. Will get back soon with a way forward on this thread.

I will make a suggestion with regard to logistics soon. I am a little slow, cause I can do most of this stuff only at night when home - and probably a little over lunch time :-)

For now, I think, all interested parties should get their CRC "wishlist" going so long, so that you are ready when we go ahead. I will use the wishlist as a means of getting all the orders together, cause then I can't screw up anyone's order from my side. Thinking of placing the order early next week - perhaps Tuesday the 14th.

If anyone feels that is too little time, then speak up.