How was your Saturday Mountain bikeing!

Clint Adams

Not only did I fall today cause I approached a little hill wrong! My chain and my brothers chain broke. No spare links what so ever.

Never the less it was a Nice morning out in the mountain! Luckily I was not to far from civilization.

Nice experience at least i will get some quick-links and keep a few in my saddle bag!!!!!!!

:)

Decided to rathet tackle the road and had an awesome hill session. Pushed my hr into the 90's each time at the top of the hill to the tunes of rocky, iron man 2 and american flyers themesongs.

Usually I have trouble getting my hr into the 90's during a race.

A nice slow warm almost windless ride to work <_<

to *work* !

that's just wrong - at least yo cycled there ...

didn't cycle on saturday - but thie morning's was great! thx zoo cookie!!

cruised to MTN park, end up falling and buckled front wheel! Had an awesome daqy.. My pride and joy had had her first fall :(

Went up Noordhoek peak via Tokia and Silvermine gate - unbelievably clear views - this is why I ride!!! :D

I had an 8.30 class :( so I went for a 35km sprint at 6 am :) guys doing club rides were looking at me wierd when I was on my way back into pretoria east as they were just leaving :D

Did 56km around Koeberg - According to my cars thermometer, the temperature at 7am was 3 deg C!!! :blink:

No Stoffel...they want to know what you did on your bike

;-)

I had one of those stupid falls too. stopped before a massive downhil section at magic to take a gps reading, put the phone away, and withoutlooking there was a hole about 20cm from my front wheel. Casually mounted the bike started pedaling with my balance forward and the bike and bam, on my ass.

Was quite funny :)

Did the Caledon Staalwater ....fantastic non-technical route ....one of those where everybody can RIDE the whole route. A Must for your calendar...sometimes its great to just get out there and burn it up !