Not cycling, but a new baby

Brakkies Sport Fotos

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, it seems a lot of people around here love dogs ...

ME TOOO ...

so ... what are your favorite recipes?

ha ha ha, just joking ... i'm going to hide now before everyone wakes up
lowracer2007-09-05 14:01:14

We had one of those Wired Haired ones as well on the farm. She could not resist taking a swing on the cow's tails - so much so that when they saw her they would lift their tails in the air - warthog style! But that did not deter her ? she just waited for a tail to drop to take her swing.

trekkie, dammit they are naughty little sh*ts. you must see when the cat walked passed, just as the tail passes him he grabs, give it a bite and ran for life. I guess he had about 20 smacks from cat already, but it seem the pain is worth it.

cervelo, its not a maltese poodle :-)...........  its a fox terrier

What is so amazing of these breed of dogs is that they are born with a black head and after 3 months it start to change to rust brown.

after 5 months this dog will have a permanent red head with the black spotted body.

wonder woman... Now you have to make up with the spoeg en plak, you are one year behind. well done on cracking it.
popeye2007-09-06 01:09:51

hey' date=' it seems a lot of people around here love dogs ...

ME TOOO ...

so ... what are your favorite recipes?

ha ha ha, just joking ... i'm going to hide now before everyone wakes up
[/quote']

So do I when I want to play the missus will roll over and play deadLOLLOLLOL

I have a mean Boerbull bitch @ home called Boe Boe, when we get guests i have to close her away.  She won't allow you in but once your'e in your'e fine just DON'T touch a car key makes her mad.  Will post a pic later

promise' date=' before the eend of the day someone will post a "varkhond" .. and my guess its name will be Tyson.. lets wait and see :-)[/quote'] you forgot spike, hitler, lassie, jock, rommel, killer, luger

promise' date=' before the eend of the day someone will post a "varkhond" .. and my guess its name will be Tyson.. lets wait and see :-)[/quote'] you forgot spike, hitler, lassie, jock, rommel, killer, luger

and bismarck, bliksem, tiny, lady, worsie, britney, boela, hond lovey hagar helga and of course BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

cervelo' date=' its not a maltese poodle :-)...........  its a fox terrier

[/quote']

ah , sorry... the real floormops are those flippen Yorkshire terriers... aaaaahahahahhhDeadDeadDead and for maltese poodles... between those two dogs, don't know which one should be bottom of my list.