Shimano - Campagnola

Jaco Steyn

Ok, so they might have not had the best fighter pilots in wars but they sure making up for it with them Scoobies cars..........

They go like stink and carrot just about anything that costs 3 times as much.....

You go guys...........you rock !!!!!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scoobies aka Subaru's rule !!!!!!!!

What can I say.............I love things that start with S and comes from Jap land............

Did not know Snapshot was from Jap Land??

Damn sit julle en bespreek my favourite topic en ekke sit en Olliefante, Leeus. Tiere en Buffels kyk...... hel die lewe is nie fair nie!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooi, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

I have both those as well...........

And take a guess what brand my reals for my flyfishing is.........Shimano...........

And my lawnmover.......yip.....Fuji Industries......who own's Subaru as well

My name is Jokerman and I like thing starting with S coming from the land where the ppl are short and speakfunny........Y know him <---said in a Japanese acent :)

Hey all of a sudden I have come to know myself better as well......thank you all :)

This thread should be renamed to the Discovery channel....

Snapshot, Subaru, Shimano, Suzuki, Sushi.........my order of priority

Correct...think they bought shares about two or three years ago...........wouldn't mind having a couple of those myself hey

Snapshot' date=' Subaru, Shimano, Suzuki, Sushi.........my order of priority
[/quote']

Alles goed wat jy kan eet of ry.

Big%20smile
Spinnekop2007-09-06 08:59:34

Ooooooi' date=' ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

I have both those as well...........

And take a guess what brand my reals for my flyfishing is.........Shimano...........

And my lawnmover.......yip.....Fuji Industries......who own's Subaru as well

My name is Jokerman and I like thing starting with S coming from the land where the ppl are short and speakfunny........Y know him <---said in a Japanese acent :)

[/quote']

Shimano makes good bass reels, coffee grinders and spool reels. I have never used ther flyfishing reels. Do they make saltwatyer reels as well????

Nice thing using Shimano reels, their spare parts can be used to repair STi's..... unlike what certain hubbers claim, they can be repaired. But then you must have the guts to do it yourself...... or change to kempekkernoglia!!!!!

Steynja in die manual wat ek vir jou gestuur het is daar instruksies. Verskeie Hubbers het al STi's reggemaak met dieselfde instruksies wat ek gestuur het. 

Nice thing using Shimano reels' date=' their spare parts can be used to repair STi's..... unlike what certain hubbers claim, they can be repaired. But then you must have the guts to do it yourself...... or change to kempekkernoglia!!!!!

[/quote']

Please phone the Shimano agents and tell them that!!  They don't know it can be repaired!!!!! Ouch

I don't have time to do it myself.  I'd rather go out cycling.

And with Campy I am out on the bike the whole day long....'cause I have working STI's!!!Big%20smile

48 637km and still going strong.....

Have to replace the rubber hoods soon though...Shocked net nie dit nie!!!
Spinnekop2007-09-06 09:15:23