Hot leg?

manbearpig

I have no joint pain or anything but every so often even when I'm not riding i get this hot sensation on the outside of my leg from my knee down into my calf. WTF? Clevva peepil tell me, will I live?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I know where my "hot sensation from the knee into the calve" came from. When I looked down I saw a dog hanging there. :D :lol:

Sorry mbp, also not clewa enuf to help....

btw once they amputate your leg can i have your left pedal?

Good question, what is the going price of just a left pedal??

Hot leg syndrome in the lower leg is a serious condition and not to be scorned at.

There are many ways to deal with this but the simplest way which would not require surgery is the following method.

Be careful when you leave home to look at the direction of the sun, once you have noticed this be sure to ride with the RIGHT side of your body in the sun, the hot sensation should then shift to the right leg.

I have no joint. WTF? Clevva peepil tell me, will I live?

1. Yes you will.

2. And then you won't.

With any luck there will be a long and enjoyable gap between points 1 and 2.

And good luck with finding that joint.

It's caused by your sciatic nerve pinching in your anterior cruciate ligament... which has become slightly enflamed during intense exercise (not purely cycling specific), once the nerve cools down sufficiently you can occasionally feel a warm sensation in your lower leg...

The only cure is to ride with two right sided pedals and shoes...

Do I sound clever enough :lol:

Ok Marius you sound almost klevir but then you get smart at the end, I will still let you live but all the other clowns are so f%$#ken dead.

I have no joint pain or anything but every so often even when I'm not riding i get this hot sensation on the outside of my leg from my knee down into my calf. WTF? Clevva peepil tell me, will I live?

It's caused by your sciatic nerve pinching in your anterior cruciate ligament... which has become slightly enflamed during intense exercise (not purely cycling specific), once the nerve cools slightly you can occasionally feel a warm sensation in your lower leg...

The only cure is to ride with two right sided pedals and shoes...

Do I sound clever enough :lol:

If you need someone to deal with this situation - let me know. Im a problem solver - I take care of things, like that time with that thing in that place. I use to be called Vinny the Gardner before that thing, back then i just use to sick things in the ground.

Let me know.

Life expectancy in 1992 was 69 in SA, today its is 48!!!!

How long exactly are you expecting to live – please be specific!

How would you like to affect that stat?