Esselfontein 70km Mtb

Neutron

My only must-do event of the year! If I have a choice between this ride and any other this one always gets it. But bloody hell, we climbed forever!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, cool pics!! The ride was great, except for the part were we got lost, me, Buff and 3 other guys. It took forever to get back on the route... Single track was awesome, i actually got better and better cause there were lots and lots to practise my skills Big%20smile

Velouria, I told you, no roadie mofo will be beating me, I was in about 5mins before Titus came in:-P

...ok, I needed to skip a 7km loop to pull it off, but there was no rulesLOL

Velouria, if  he had been there we would have held him down and beaten 'til he couldn't move anymore!

Tighest race finish I've ever seen in a long hard race like this before though, top 7 finished almost on top of each other.

nee oom, ek is eerste daar maar het n loop geskip van gatiep he tmy die virkeerde rigting in gestuur, sou hom wel gevang het in daai laaste 5k'sWink

Just got back from the Dr. No broken bones... yippee Thumbs%20Up, Karoo 2 Coast still on track. Been put on anitbiotics & light duty for 5 days though, strict instructions to stay off the bike Cry. Think I might go for a second opinion LOL

Just got back from the Dr. No broken bones... yippee Thumbs%20Up' date=' Karoo 2 Coast still on track. Been put on anitbiotics & light duty for 5 days though, strict instructions to stay off the bike Cry. Think I might go for a second opinion LOL. [/quote']

Is that a second opinion on the broken bones or to stay off the bike...LOLLOL