Helmets - So much confusion

Caerus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you get one of the popular brands (Met, Giro, Bell and others) you should be fine. Broke a Met Stradivarius in 3 a couple of years ago. No concussion whatsover. So,I suggest go for something ±R1500...

I think if you get one of the popular brands (Met, Giro, Bell and others) you should be fine. Broke a Met Stradivarius in 3 a couple of years ago. No concussion whatsover. So,I suggest go for something ±R1500...

I broke my Bell Delirium in 2 2 years ago and I still cycled 30km home. It only cost R800.

I have a Rudy Helmet, paid R900 for it - no different to a Bell or Met or any other brand as far as price is concerned.

In most cases Head injuries occur because of loose chin straps and NOT the make, type or price of your helmet.

I have a Rudy Helmet, paid R900 for it - no different to a Bell or Met or any other brand as far as price is concerned.

In most cases Head injuries occur because of loose chin straps and NOT the make, type or price of your helmet.

I had the Met Parachute, great concept in helmets, definatly saved my chin once. :)

There is rudy for sale on gumtree. Brand new but black. I am looking for a brightly colourd helmet so i can be seen.

There is rudy for sale on gumtree. Brand new but black. I am looking for a brightly colourd helmet so i can be seen.

Rudy can kiss my butt :lol: