Where are you taking your bike This weekend?

Clint Adams

I'm definitely taking me and the wife out to Jonkies this weekend. Will be cycling to Idas Valley dam tommorow.

So what are you other hubbers doing! :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riding around Magalies, same old....! Maybe catch up with the riders for the Cradle Quest this weekend and see if they go anywhere different in the area.

Taking her Durbs way for the long weekend. Heard good things about Hola trails, so will check it out.

Anyone that can recommmend a route/s (about 3 hours)?

Taking her Durbs way for the long weekend. Heard good things about Hola trails, so will check it out.

Anyone that can recommmend a route/s (about 3 hours)?

When did u want to ride there? Be careful of getting lost ;) Just from what Ive heard, I was thinking of going there as well. Dont forget Giba either, great riding too :)

Thanks crack. Plan to ride there early Saturaday morning and perhaps Sunday verrrry early as well. :rolleyes: Giba does look nice as well. Think it will be crowded considering us Vaaljapies decending there for the school holidays and long weekend?? :huh:

It will be crowded anywhere( you vaalies always take over :lol: ), get there super early. For 6am - either place - Its gonna be hot & humid I think.