super super cheap Specialized epic

dcal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

geez...meant the bikes...but considering the price i might consider the groupset too tongue.gif

ok, should be off for the eve b4 i spend my savings meant to pay for my car tongue.gif

keep us posted.

nn

Just had a look too, I would be in on a groupset, possibly even a bike if this is for real :) Please keep me updated ;) I wonder if this is where all the agents in this country get there stuff from, cut out the LBS & Agent - I like it. From what Ive checked out, It all seems pretty legitimate. :D It must be for real

I'm also looking at a XT groupset for R2900, and the guy already replied. . .

Lets see how this goes.

What did he say in his reply? :huh:

I know of someone in Benoni who bragged about getting their hands on an out-the-box Epic for R8K…it's being held as evidence now.

I know of someone in Benoni who bragged about getting their hands on an out-the-box Epic for R8K…it's being held as evidence now.

Really, through this website. Most parts & bikes are made in China though, so do you think this is not for real? :unsure:

Really, through this website. Most parts & bikes are made in China though, so do you think this is not for real? :unsure:

Nope, this was nicked locally.

Gut-feeling? Nah, I don't trust it. Then again, apart from vids and books, I rarely buy anything online.

Yes I will take a Cannondale "moto carbon 4" flash/scalpel with XX for US $200 - 750

Ms Yang also does

Giant Bike [640]

Cervelo Bikes [151]

Specialized Bikes [281]

Trek Bikes [277]

Mongoose Bikes [36]

Cannondale Bikes [227]

Look Bikes [56]

Scott Bikes [188]

GT Bikes [51]

Rocky Bike [8]

A pretty face goes a long way!

My brother got burnt on Alibaba, and that was just for getting T-Shirts made. The next guy he tried was legit but he did some research first before buying from him.

My brother got burnt on Alibaba, and that was just for getting T-Shirts made. The next guy he tried was legit but he did some research first before buying from him.

Seems too good to be true :unsure: , but I mean on a groupset the prices seem crazy I would possibly take a chance with that.

Ok, so this is what the guy said, I emailed again asking EXACTLY what components are included but he hasn't come back to me yet:

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry,we are license distributors of the below products.Please see price list for our bikes and parts,they come with 2-3years warranty,we deliver 5days to your country or Doorstep.We accept mix products,we ship as soon as we confirm payment by Bank Transfer.we supply to agents/resellers worldwide with factory prices.Please send us email so we can process your order.

Regards

Allan Cheng

Groups:

Shimano XTR Hydraulic Disc M975 Custom Group $980

Shimano XT M775 Group With Hydraulic Brakes $420

Shimano Lightweight Ultegra 6700 Road Bike 10 Speed Group set $550

Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 Gruppo ...............$2,350

Shimano Dura Ace 7900. Gruppo.....................$1,255

Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 Grouppo .................................$550

Shimano Ultegra SL 6600G 10-Speed Groupo...$400

shimano Ultegra 6700 group .......................$690

Shimano Ultegra 6603 10-Speed Groupo..........$250

I would like to havea scott spark rc.

I'm still thinking if this is true.

Maybe we can make an agreement with the seller:

when it arrives here then we only pay for it.

Then you know you won't be scamed