What to upgrade

fandacious

Hidden

I've ordered my Solis Nitro from the LBS - should be arriving this week still Big%20smile

The frame weighs in @ 1kg and sells for under R7500... not too bad hey
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

I've ordered my Solis Nitro from the LBS - should be arriving this week still Big%20smile

The frame weighs in @ 1kg and sells for under R7500... not too bad hey

little tip Tongue rather go for the magma, the one with the bigger bb, the nitro's bb erea is a little suspect Shocked

I know a few guy?s who broken their nitro?s bb and then change to the magma with no problems.

Hidden

I saw the Magma had a bigger BB but my rationalization is that I only weigh 70kg. I'm not going to be breaking anything anytime soon... And btw - whats their warranty like?

Hidden

Wow - I'm impressed. Ordered the frame from LBS this morning. Got a call at lunch time to say it had arrived. Went to go check it out. Bike will be rebuilt onto new frame (with my Q-Rings - thanks WorcesterWheelers) by this evening.

Big up to Helderberg Cycle world & Henning for awesome service!
Hidden
Wow - I'm impressed. Ordered the frame from LBS this morning. Got a call at lunch time to say it had arrived. Went to go check it out. Bike will be rebuilt onto new frame (with my Q-Rings - thanks WorcesterWheelers) by this evening.

Big up to Helderberg Cycle world & Henning for awesome service!

Now that is how service should be. Well done and enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Hidden

ekt net so oori 7000 betaal, maar ekt ok die nitro gevat,eks darem net so 75kg,ek hoor da is so half van n weight limet op,maar ek het dit nogi iewers gelees nie