PowerBalance, Does it work?

Spannerman

I have done quite a bit of research concerning these "powerbands", there are alot of opinions out there and there are equal opinions on both sides of the argument.

Many of my friends use them and swear they work, but i'm unconvinced.

Has anybody got one of these? Does it work?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done quite a bit of research concerning these "powerbands", there are alot of opinions out there and there are equal opinions on both sides of the argument.

Many of my friends use them and swear they work, but i'm unconvinced.

Has anybody got one of these? Does it work?

Lots of opinions, yes.

Positive research findings? Not so much.

Popcorn, anyone?

Don't even go there dude. Kudos for having the guts to start this thread. BTW, you can buy them at the China Mall for about R5 each.

Don't even go there dude. Kudos for having the guts to start this thread. BTW, you can buy them at the China Mall for about R5 each.

Is this now the new Feng Shui for cycling, don't you have to face east or something to pick up the good energy !!

No, Guys. There must be some unanswered questions, like how much does it weigh? Or does it work better on road or MTB?

Pass the butter please!

Somebody done some serious marketing because they must have sold millions.

Watched the cricket yesterday for a few minutes and noticed that a number of players were wearing them.

Was at the supplement store the other day and a guy came in specifically to purchase one, he paid R300 for it.

Maybe the guys at this years Tour de France should have worn them so they could have kept their balance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: