STOLEN GARY FISHER SUPERFLY

Bongo

Hi guys

Please be on the look out for my bike which was stolen sometime last night from my garage in Tokai area Cape Town.

Gary Fisher Superfly hardtail, 2010 model, medium. SRAM xx components and white Stans Wheels as per the picture...

Any info, please PM me.

Thanks

post-6913-088843300 1285658565.jpg

So sorry mate(c&%@s), not sure if Im going mad, but wasnt there a bike being advertised for sale today? :unsure:

So sorry mate(c&%@s), not sure if Im going mad, but wasnt there a bike being advertised for sale today? :unsure:

Thanks

Saw that one for sale its a 2008 model up in JHB. Mine is the 2010 one. Dont think it would be posted somewhere so quickly but just would like people to be aware if it shows up.

Thanks

Saw that one for sale its a 2008 model up in JHB. Mine is the 2010 one. Dont think it would be posted somewhere so quickly but just would like people to be aware if it shows up.

All good, will keep my eyes on the look up this way(Durbs) too. Maybe it also a good idea for the future to actually chain the bike to something while in the locked up garage as well. :unsure:

All good, will keep my eyes on the look up this way(Durbs) too. Maybe it also a good idea for the future to actually chain the bike to something while in the locked up garage as well. :unsure:

Thanks. Why do we only think of these things after?!! Need to do this in the future.

That's awful news Bongo! Sorry bud. We shouldn't have to lock our bikes up inside OUR OWN GARAGES! Grrrrrr! Pisses me off. Will have my eyes and ears peeled online mate

I feel for you...some campaign must start to get the PPA and the like involved in spreading the message :angry:

what is an idiot gonna do with a bike like that. You reckon they even know how to change gear??

Is that all they took??

Hi guys

Please be on the look out for my bike which was stolen sometime last night from my garage in Tokai area Cape Town.

Gary Fisher Superfly hardtail, 2010 model, medium. SRAM xx components and white Stans Wheels as per the picture...

Any info, please PM me.

Thanks

Very sorry to hear mate, my eyes are peeled.

Eyes peeled on the West Rand of Gauteng.

If spotted vengence will be metered out and the bike liberated...