PPA Killarney tonight 28/09/2010?

Wannabe

So who's coming tonight?

Only been there twice. Never imagined they'd let cyclists onto the race track when a friend told me to join him. Really cool experience :)

Except I think I may be night blind. On the last lap for the day, I took the last corner that leads to the straight where one enters the track wide and went 15m off the road onto the sand :lol:

Wonder what was running through the head of the guy I overtook on that last uphill :lol:

Sorry I missed it :) could have used some light relief!

Attention mitychondrion...you are no longer 15m off course...you are now 1500km off course.

Killarney is the racetrack in Cape Town.

Kyalami is the racetrack near Midrand.

As you were...

Well spotted, bikemonster :mellow:

LMAO

So that wasn't just night night blindness? Looks like I've gone completely blind since then... or just can't read to pass 4th grade? :(

Where do I collect my disabled sticker so I can defend myself when some do-gooder Hubbers take it upon themselves to tell me that blindness/"ppl that can't read good" isn't a qualifying handicap for drivers when I take the closest parking to the shopping centre entrance :P

Anybody know if that guy who fell during the last sprint in the slow group is ok? Happened from nowhere just in front of me. Oil?

If its Oil, then someones chain was overlubed. :D

We went past that spot at least a dozen times, if it was oil more than one guy/gal would have gone down.

Unfortunately not aware of his condition, saw the ambulance on the track during my last "cool down" lap. Hope he's Ok.