Imazine watches

Shebeen

for all those who are not fooled by the power balance magic claims, here is another one:

www.imazine.co.za

post-1830-037504500 1285850943.jpg

I remember seeing them popping up intially as 'fashion watches', but it's grown from there to become a health product too now.

except this doesn't do stuff for your balance, it sorts out your recovery with 'NEGATIVE IONS'. Cool, there's loads of science like data on the site. feel free to call it hocus pocus as you please.

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/negative-ions-create-positive-vibes

The natural substance that is used to generate the negative ion is tourmaline crystals.

What colour tourmaline is used in the silicon?

The tourmaline crystals used are white and these are reduced to a powder form and added with the germanium to the silicon.

The good news is that they are a kinda respectable R150 (it does have a watch), but what stuns me is the fairly credible sportsmen supporting the 'health benefits directly'.

testimonials

I even see www.southernstorm.co.za are on this bandwagon.

im going to get a power balance thing, a rayma band and one of these. you should see how fast i go at the next race

You will be able to time how long you stay upright and not have any pain afterwards ;)

I received one of these as a birthday gift - I'm not sure about the health benefits but the watch loses time like no one's business..

im going to get a power balance thing, a rayma band and one of these. you should see how fast i go at the next race

lets do a test - after the race have six beers and see which one keeps you upright longer, have 6 more beers and repeat :D

lets do a test - after the race have six beers and see which one keeps you upright longer, have 6 more beers and repeat :D

I'm keen for any test that involves beer

Geez! Following all of the powerband, magic diesel and Professor Doctor Lungu threads, I think I am going to build a working prototype of a perpetual motion engine I once heard about. It works like this:

You take 1 x cat and 1 x piece of peanut butter toast and strap them together back to back. It is common knowledge that when you drop a cat, it lands on its feet and when you drop a piece of peanut butter toast, it falls on the peanut butter side.

So if you take this cat and peanut butter toast combination and drop it, it will never hit the floor. Instead, it will hover about 2 feet off the floor, in a perpetual spinning motion as the two poles (cat & toast) attempt to honour common law.

Converting the kinetic energy from this perpetual motion engine to electricity could mean the end to SA's electricity supply problems and, since the source is completely organic and no combustion is involved, this is the cleanest form of electricity known to man.

You're all way too cynical. Professor Dungu prescribed one for me, and all my problems have disappeared within 48 hours. My lost love has re-appeared, I have won the Lotto, the tax man is going to give me a rebate, I recover from my workout before I begin, and I have been offered a place in the Astana team. Also, if you use the watch as a divining rod, you can discover fuel hidden in rocks. However, you're all welcome to wallow in your colonial European mindsets - all the more for me!

Geez! Following all of the powerband, magic diesel and Professor Doctor Lungu threads, I think I am going to build a working prototype of a perpetual motion engine I once heard about. It works like this:

You take 1 x cat and 1 x piece of peanut butter toast and strap them together back to back. It is common knowledge that when you drop a cat, it lands on its feet and when you drop a piece of peanut butter toast, it falls on the peanut butter side.

So if you take this cat and peanut butter toast combination and drop it, it will never hit the floor. Instead, it will hover about 2 feet off the floor, in a perpetual spinning motion as the two poles (cat & toast) attempt to honour common law.

Converting the kinetic energy from this perpetual motion engine to electricity could mean the end to SA's electricity supply problems and, since the source is completely organic and no combustion is involved, this is the cleanest form of electricity known to man.

Hahahaha! A classic idea. Need some venture capital? I'll invest on behalf of government.

I received one of these as a birthday gift - I'm not sure about the health benefits but the watch loses time like no one's business..

Ha ha, So i presume you have another watch on your other wrist to tell the time?

@vuilgoed :lol: :lol: :lol: - classic!

write to Mythbusters or that english version Brainiac, they let the peeps test their own ideas!

Ha ha, So i presume you have another watch on your other wrist to tell the time?

:D Let's just say the Imazine watch is keeping the drawer next to my bead in very good health...