CSA Racing rules 2011

deanp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some observations

The plan has not even kicked off and already some managers are changing the rules to suit their needs.

CSA development officer why are you quiet on this issues when it comes down to ladies racing and the team compositions? (Does the rules change for them)

The rules seems to apply against some and not all

Who is going to police the start line-up of teams to ensure fairness.

Who makes the decision to DQ. a team on the line?

Most interesting factor will be what happens down in the Cape between CSA and PPA now that the Giro was "hijacked" will PPA still control the rules of racing the way they have in the past and how will WPC fit into the program.

How will a cat2 rider in Gauteng be seeded in a PPA event? for that matter what about a cat2 team going down to the Cape?

Some observations

The plan has not even kicked off and already some managers are changing the rules to suit their needs.

CSA development officer why are you quiet on this issues when it comes down to ladies racing and the team compositions? (Does the rules change for them)

The rules seems to apply against some and not all

Who is going to police the start line-up of teams to ensure fairness.

Who makes the decision to DQ. a team on the line?

Most interesting factor will be what happens down in the Cape between CSA and PPA now that the Giro was "hijacked" will PPA still control the rules of racing the way they have in the past and how will WPC fit into the program.

How will a cat2 rider in Gauteng be seeded in a PPA event? for that matter what about a cat2 team going down to the Cape?

since when do the guys in the cape actually race??? :P hehehe ;)