10.10.10 - 10/10/10

Caerus

What u going to be doing?:unsure: I'll be back on me bike son, after a two week injury layoff, woo hooo bring it on!! :D

good to hear u gonna be on ya bike soon Crack :) Have two rides under my belt and good times are back! :) Yep, bit rainy in the mother city, me gonna be paintin..

Chilling with my Babe watching the Japanese Grand Prix...

Planned a 90 minute high-intensity ride and the weather is too intense out there... B)

good to hear u gonna be on ya bike soon Crack :) Have two rides under my belt and good times are back! :) Yep, bit rainy in the mother city, me gonna be paintin..

Had a great ride:) for about 1hr45mins then the rear brake conked out on me, funny enough it conked out at the same place I stacked it - Doh. Ride was good, wasnt even feeling sketchy, although I had to slow down at the scene of the accident too access what happened - Speed hurts is all i could work out :(

Went for a ride at Groenies this morning. Was great even though I have not been on the saddle in 2 weeks(work work work). Tried out a new USN product and had energy through out the ride. Feel good after the ride.

Went for a ride at Groenies this morning. Was great even though I have not been on the saddle in 2 weeks(work work work). Tried out a new USN product and had energy through out the ride. Feel good after the ride.

What "new" USN product is that?

What "new" USN product is that?

Let me rephrase: A new product for myself...Cyto Power HP...me likes

I'm gonna go swim, and then get my ass kicked in my first computrainer class since the weather turned bad. And, I get to see how much my watts have dropped :blink:

Chilling with my Babe watching the Japanese Grand Prix...

Planned a 90 minute high-intensity ride and the weather is too intense out there... B)

DUDE you the Airbender ,change the weather for 2morrow...biggrin.gif