Shimano STI caps

Wannabe

Where can I find the caps for 9spd Ultegra STi's. Got one of the last versions of 9spd Ultegra (not sure which version, where do I look, how do I find out?).

Both my caps are the worse for wear/rubbed off and want to replace them.

Check with yr LBS...they should be able to order them from the Agents.

I think they are about R100.

I'm needing a set for my son's Tiagra STI's.

Im looking for exactly the same thing. LBS says they can only get the 'older' ones.

If you do come right, please update your post, id like to get some too.

Check the Cycle Factory shop in Montague Gardens. Last time I needed 105 caps they had them for R100/pair.

They are available but cost a bit more than R100-00.

If you can't get them in your dorp, e-mail me and I'll send you some. You'll have to give me the STI's series code. This you'll find under the rubber hood, more or less where the handlebar tape goes over the plastic under the hood

If you can't get them in your dorp, e-mail me and I'll send you some. You'll have to give me the STI's series code. This you'll find under the rubber hood, more or less where the handlebar tape goes over the plastic under the hood

I would really appreciate your help in this one. I urgently need some caps as well and my LBS's cannot help me. I cannot find the Series code but the Ultegra rear derailleur is coded RD 6500. Does that help in any way? I can also MMS you a photo of the caps if required.

Thank you

Edited by duringd

I would really appreciate your help in this one. I urgently need some caps as well and my LBS's cannot help me. I cannot find the Series code but the Ultegra rear derailleur is coded RD 6500. Does that help in any way? I can also MMS you a photo of the caps if required.

Thank you

Pse e-mail me on johanatyellowsaddledotceeodotzeda.

Thanks Johan, I'll have a look and should I not come right in my dorp, I'll drop you an e-mail. :clap:

My Sti's are the ST6510 series.

Edited by Wannabe