Reba team dual air 2010 - opinions please

Headshot

Am thinking of buying one - Id like the 120 mm travel and my g/f could really use my F100 which is getting long in the tooth. Is it a durable trouble free fork that works well?

Am thinking of buying one - Id like the 120 mm travel and my g/f could really use my F100 which is getting long in the tooth. Is it a durable trouble free fork that works well?

I also had a fox and changed to a reba team my travel is set to 100mm it is a good fork and also supposedly cheaper to maintain I got the one with remote pushloc and the team comes with floodgate only thing is lots of settings to fiddle with I weigh 100kg and set + 125 psi and - 115psi

bottom line I dont think there is much difference performance wise its a mixed bag with top riders going either or but the fox is more expensive, cost more to service and has less settings ( the reba has some nifty lockout settings

I got mine for 4200 in Aug

i have the reba race and also very happy with it...

what is really the diff between race and team?

i have the reba race and also very happy with it...

what is really the diff between race and team?

the team has black box motion control it is also APPARENTLY slightly stiffer and mine has the floodgate feature on the lockout not sure if the race has that.

Just collected mine from CWC - looks good and feels light. Lots of adjustment. Only downer is the rebound is on the bottom of the leg instead of up top like my Fox. i usualy play with the rebound on a ride - fas t for fast bumpy sections and slow it up for climbing. Not so easy now. Cant have it all i guess and the pop loc will be a nice feature

As far as the floodgate adjustment is concerned - WTF is it? How doe you adjust the travel and does it come std at 120 mm - bit hard to tell...Instructions seem generic installation instructions. Will try da net.

Just collected mine from CWC - looks good and feels light. Lots of adjustment. Only downer is the rebound is on the bottom of the leg instead of up top like my Fox. i usualy play with the rebound on a ride - fas t for fast bumpy sections and slow it up for climbing. Not so easy now. Cant have it all i guess and the pop loc will be a nice feature

Really? I set my fork after I service it and leave it till the next service. I don't even use the lock-out. You must ride very slow if you have time to play with the dials while riding.

I got my REBA in 2008. No proplems. How often do you need to service the shock? Do you need to service if there is no problems?

Mampy - you jest surely or have never ridden a Fox. Its as easy as leaning forward and gently tirning the ergonomically shaped and easy turning red knob while riding. Maybe you'd be faster if you played a bit more and got the most out of your suspension, or maybe you should just go rigid :P

Mampy - you jest surely or have never ridden a Fox. Its as easy as leaning forward and gently tirning the ergonomically shaped and easy turning red knob while riding. Maybe you'd be faster if you played a bit more and got the most out of your suspension, or maybe you should just go rigid :P

I'm using a RLC at the moment so yes I know how easy it is to adjust. It's just that I do not. I found the perfect setting for my ride style and that is it. Do you adjust your tyre pressure as you change from rocky climbs to sandy descents?

Also have a 2008 Reba Team. Awesome fork that gives no problems at all. Bought a 2010 model two days ago, can't wait to try it out!

I'm using a RLC at the moment so yes I know how easy it is to adjust. It's just that I do not. I found the perfect setting for my ride style and that is it. Do you adjust your tyre pressure as you change from rocky climbs to sandy descents?

Yes, I carry a mini solar compressor, computerised wifi pressure gauge and soil moisture and hardness probe. I stop every 50m to vary tyre pressure and shock settings. I am last back to the car as a result.