Sellers.......STOP being stupid

mark ellis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am totally addicted to thehub..it beats the best soapie/reality show/google ..all rolled into one! Incredible knowledge, friendship, animosity, wisdom, stupidity, support, demolition. I have :thumbup: seen and learnt more about cycling on my couch at night than many hours in the saddle! Publish on you gifted ones!

I had no interest from this useless web site. Sod you all

I think it may have been because your couch wasn't to scale... :D

Edited by Disylizzy

If your Ad or for sale items is not selling then PLEEEEASE dont BUMP it up more than twice a day.

If your Ad or for sale items is not selling then PLEEEEASE dont BUMP it up more than twice a day.

...dont get desperate, have some patience and someone WILL eventually buy it.

please also dont try and sell cars, houses, cell phones and dogs on the hub. rather try gumtree

Anybody interested in a 42" P Vision Plasma monitor? Tried selling it on Gumtree, but no luck. I'm in Cape Town. Make me an offer. Now I'm in trouble!! :unsure: :P

Anybody interested in a 42" P Vision Plasma monitor? Tried selling it on Gumtree, but no luck. I'm in Cape Town. Make me an offer. Now I'm in trouble!! :unsure: :P

Need to see a pic first put it on the couch. I'll give you R200, for the unseen TV :)

Need to see a pic first put it on the couch. I'll give you R200, for the unseen TV :)

But you're in Durbs by the Sea!! :)

But you're in Durbs by the Sea!! :)

Thats fine, just bubble wrap it up and stick it in a box. That a good deal R 200, dont be doing anything funny and not send the remote :(

Thats fine, just bubble wrap it up and stick it in a box. That a good deal R 200, dont be doing anything funny and not send the remote :(

Nah. R200 aint gonna cut it. But you've given me a good idea. Watch this space ;)