Pearl Izumi stockists Cape Town?

Mushilele

Two years later ... anyone know of a stockist of Pearl Izumi (for trying on) in the Somerset West area, or southern Cape? Cool Heat (the distributor) aren't helping. (What is the point of a contact us form if no one responds?) I last bought my PIs in the States and I have a feeling I'm going to have to do the same. (Pearl Izumi's service is fantastic - I sent the style number of my current shorts to PI and they came back with the latest equivalent and some suggestions ... now I just need to find them locally.)

Cool Heat didn't manage to help me either. I gave up, no LBS in Cape Town could help, they all just tried to convince me to buy something else. Get it from overseas!

• 2 years later...

There is also always a lot of PI kit at the Argus expo...  not that much use really. Sorry. 

Try Dunkeld cycles in Jhb - they often have PI kit.

+1.

If you know what size you want, I'd phone them and ask to have it sent to you. They're really good guys.

Not quite Somerset West, but Geco Cycles at Cape Gate stocks PI. I have bought a lot of PI kit there.