Cyclist shot dead in Amanzimtoti.

Spartan SL

Really weird, all those house-break ins as well as the hi-jackings.....sounds like somebody was out to get this guy...sad.gif

May he rest in peace and the farker who shot him rot in hell.

Why is this so weird i was robbed twice(had the trigger pulled on pistol but never fired),our house was broken into 3 times,twice while we were sleeping and my wife was shot at in a robbery at a shopping center.All this in 18 months....almost forgot my car got broken into to.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this so weird i was robbed twice(had the trigger pulled on pistol but never fired),our house was broken into 3 times,twice while we were sleeping and my wife was shot at in a robbery at a shopping center.All this in 18 months....almost forgot my car got broken into to.

thats extra wierd then!! where on earth are you living? if you were one of those flocking abroad i wouldnt blame you after your past 18 months then!

That's why i am in Luxembourg now.I still get chills when i think we were sleeping when they were in our house.

It was in PE and a pretty quiet area but the gang was caught that were targeting the houses and i sent 3 of the guys that robbed me the second time to a better place,they were just robbers and no conspiracy there.

had a chat to a guy that moved from JHB to CPT, he has had 9 cars stolen in the last 7 years. I've been shot at by a guy weilding a R4 rifle, and I am sure most people on this forum has had something happen to them.

And its not going to get better since we accept this as Africa and normal behaviour.

I am a bit confused here, people are saying it was apparently a "hit"?.......but no-one is sure?......and his house had been broken into a number of times.?

Am I correct in saying these are the facts as reported.?

Thats hectic bro, I pray daily that the allmighty keep me and my family safe, the rest of time he said I should keep my trusty cz 75 close by...

Seriously now, is it my imagination or not, but is a certain population group being targeted by criminals and if so WHY ???

Seriously now, is it my imagination or not, but is a certain population group being targeted by criminals and if so WHY ???

seriously ? You never knew affirmative shopping was a goverment sanctioned activity?

seriously ? You never knew affirmative shopping was a goverment sanctioned activity?

Then my question will be , Why do you let them shop ?

they outnumber you 40 to 1, they get away with any violent crime they please while certain citizen's trying to protect themselves and their families end up having to fight not to go to jail, the cops couldnt give a sh!t, etc etc etc. Can give you a million reasons but the main reason is this is Africa, the world has tried to change africa for centuries what makes you think you and I will get it right.

Toti cyclist Lionel Pautrel (33) was involved in an argument with people in a vehicle on the Karridene Bridge in Illovu.

The people / person in the car shot the guy several times, mostly in the back as the cyclist tried to get away!

They did not say what vehicle was involved.

ok wait - how do u know he was involved in an argument?

If you know this for sure, then you should let the police know, as you will be considered a witness

It's being reported as current news, yet it happened at the end of last month? :blink:

Awful news. My condolences to family and friends.

WTF. . . . and so it finally happens, I hope those pieces of feces get locked up for life.

This is only assuming:

1. The police investigate the case.

2. They do a proper investigation.

3. It gets to court without the documents disappearing.

4. The case is solid and the fooglians are found guilty.

5. The crminal justice system works.

The most shocking thing about this is that it happened on the 30th of October, and it's only now coming to light. It's as if something of this nature is so trivial that it doesn't warrant attention. It is so not trivial. It speaks volumes about where we are at the moment.