Northern Farms - attempted murder

Scooterza

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got ferried around in a private bus while I had to either march or ride squashed up in a Bedford??. :o

Definate serious corruption there, how much did you have to pay the generals.?? :lol: :lol:

Not a cent, the army paid and top dollar for busses in such poor condition i would gladly have swopped for the old Bedford.

Thats a very good point. Lets use our wasted Miltitary to actually do something - This is technically war - Its an enfringement of my civil rights and someone should be protecting these :angry:

The army is a training ground for criminals more than it is for peace-keepers. Efforts to have the armed forces involved in public order policing has never worked.

You guys have to understand. You ride there with you R20k bike, or even R5k. You are one, they are 100 hungry people...they're gonna say, I'm dying of hunger and here is a guy with lots of moola below him, "Lets take it!!!"

The army is a training ground for criminals more than it is for peace-keepers. Efforts to have the armed forces involved in public order policing has never worked.

The army is a fighting force, not a policing force.

The army is a fighting force, not a policing force.

That has always been one of the pitfalls of getting the army involved. I remember covering a spate of violence in the townships in the mid-90s. Although the army were sent in to help the police, they were often powerless to intervene as, according to a military spokeswoman at the time, did not not have the training, legal know-how nor power to affect arrests.

You guys have to understand. You ride there with you R20k bike, or even R5k. You are one, they are 100 hungry people...they're gonna say, I'm dying of hunger and here is a guy with lots of moola below him, "Lets take it!!!"

Yip, a food chain with a difference, I just can't understand how the gun jammed, these okes are stupid but pretty meticulous with some things.

Perhaps a toy gun that looks real ?????

I have never heard of them taking the approach of simply just shooting.

Around seven years back a dude got shot in the hand , but the modus of operandi lately has been intimidation.

Around seven years back a dude got shot in the hand , but the modus of operandi lately has been intimidation.

Unlucky for those hi-jackers that this cyclist was a highly trained combat shooter who was armed.

Unlucky for those hi-jackers that this cyclist was a highly trained combat shooter who was armed.

Oh yeah, we need more of them :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wasnt that Lloyd Griffith?

No.Danie.

Same area ( where Cosmos City is now )and about the same time. The Griffith brothers were out riding with their pack of dogs when they were ambushed. The pack of dogs flushed out the hijackers before the Griffiths rode into the trap.Once again, unlucky hijackers.

No.Danie.

Same area ( where Cosmos City is now )and about the same time. The Griffith brothers were out riding with their pack of dogs when they were ambushed. The pack of dogs flushed out the hijackers before the Griffiths rode into the trap.Once again, unlucky hijackers.

Yip, the brothers did well. :D

OK first timer NF on ethe weekend late sunday arvie and it was great - did not see any game - no swecurity bar @ the entrance - pity about this place as I think it is awesome :D

And you need to understand that a tiny, tiny, tiny percentage of the hungry people are violent criminals. The sad truth though is that it does not take more than that very small percentage to do the damage. This is about violent crime, not a class war!