Power Balance Scam

scamster

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the next revelation will be re compression garments. It's just lycra garments that's one size too small for you.

Bwah ha ha - I'll get some of my very old lycra rash vests and try it out :clap:

One question... Did a Bar-one ever actually give anybody a 25 hour day? I bet you still buy and eat bar ones though?!?

Who gives a damn anymore, leave it alone now. If people want to buy and believe in one let them, even if it is just all in the mind, let it be.

Self healing has never been proven right or wrong and yet people recover from terminal Cancer all the time but no one turns around and says you not allowed to do that you must die rather despite the doctors inability to explain how or why. The power of the mind is unexplained as well but no one says you cannot use it... And finally the most controversial of the lot... the bible --> Just because it cannot be proved or disproved nobody is telling you not to be a believer or not to read it.

Leave this old, boring topic alone and if you cannot then take it somewhere else where people give a damn, a quick search of the forum will show you that it has been discussed many times and nobody cares anymore.

Buy your power balance band or don't buy your power balance band just please for crying out loud STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT and GO AWAY.

Hi Candy, do you also not walk under ladders, get scared if you break mirrors, throw salt over your right shoudler, touch wood etc. All JUST IN CASE/

Come on the truth shall set you free. It is hogwash, fake, it has abosuletly NO power.

You have been scammed ! take it back to the shop and demand your money back. tell them it doesn't work (which it doesn't)

And amek sure that you tell enough other people about this scamm before more of our money lines the pockets of these scamsters

The power balance band gives your body balance. Its not gonna give you stronger core muscles so you can walk on a tight rope. It helps with sleep patterns, stress etc.

If you don't believe it work, take one through a metal detector. I had to take it ff at the airport because it set the detector off...

Skeptics will always rant and rave about ***. Nobody s forcing you to buy/wear one.

Looking for some attention, shame.

Yes. It worked! Seriously though, so many threads debating if powerbands work and no one has likened it to religion. Both can be argued about until blue in the face but in the end it all comes down to an individuals faith.

I heard a rumour that Rhema church is selling powerbands with Jesus in the hologram. The sheer awesomeness of this cannot be ignored. It's like powerband power times a million.

post-13006-0-54015100-1289985189.jpg

Uh, I think you will find it is the 'believers' who 'rant and rave' about '***'.

Edited by intern

Ag come one p0w3rw0lf

1 Cleary people still give a damn.

2 It is relevenat, go into any mayor sports store and you see these things lining the counter

3 And/or you have some snotkop showing you these fake demonstrationsm, faking people in believeing this Power

Clearly you have wasted your R500 on a PB bracelet and don't want to be reminded of it, wel just don't read trheads like these. But dobt get upset if some would like to warn others of this deception.

So then are power bars fake too? Do they not give power?

Yes, cause they give you energy which would equate to power

One question... Did a Bar-one ever actually give anybody a 25 hour day? I bet you still buy and eat bar ones though?!?

Who gives a damn anymore, leave it alone now. If people want to buy and believe in one let them, even if it is just all in the mind, let it be.

Self healing has never been proven right or wrong and yet people recover from terminal Cancer all the time but no one turns around and says you not allowed to do that you must die rather despite the doctors inability to explain how or why. The power of the mind is unexplained as well but no one says you cannot use it... And finally the most controversial of the lot... the bible --> Just because it cannot be proved or disproved nobody is telling you not to be a believer or not to read it.

Leave this old, boring topic alone and if you cannot then take it somewhere else where people give a damn, a quick search of the forum will show you that it has been discussed many times and nobody cares anymore.

Buy your power balance band or don't buy your power balance band just please for crying out loud STOP TELLING US ABOUT IT and GO AWAY.

Here's a question for you. Do you know what a 'straw man' is?

Ag kempo, are you afraid your going to make less money peddling these little magicy thingies.

Watch the video's , and then decide.

tell a lie often enough and people will start believing you.

Edited by scamster

Kempo is either

a) A fool that doesn't want to admit he got scammed

B) A paid PB propoganda poster

c) A store owner selling PB bracelets

and/or

d) A paid up scienetology church member

The power balance band gives your body balance. Its not gonna give you stronger core muscles so you can walk on a tight rope. It helps with sleep patterns, stress etc.

so why then do they use the "TEST" to try and pull someone off balance then?

Ag come one p0w3rw0lf

1 Cleary people still give a damn.

2 It is relevenat, go into any mayor sports store and you see these things lining the counter

3 And/or you have some snotkop showing you these fake demonstrationsm, faking people in believeing this Power

Clearly you have wasted your R500 on a PB bracelet and don't want to be reminded of it, wel just don't read trheads like these. But dobt get upset if some would like to warn others of this deception.

News check Scamster... I don't own one and probably never will BUT... surprise surprise I still don't give a damn and do not judge those who do have one, unlike yourself who seems adamant to prove that people have wasted there money... go take it up with Nestle and ask them where all your 25-hour days went --> PS: GO AWAY... Chop!