Supercycling...

Dennis the Menace

OMG !!! He is running a business , did you expect him to drive a beetle ? Get real , wait get a life .

More like an empire :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

point is....he doesn't like the oke. nevermind what he's done for cycling....that is not gonna justify why he should like him.

He is entitled to express how he feels...just as you other lot are expressing how you feel about him...in a more positive way off course...but you know what I mean.

bla bal blaa bla balaa

bala lal

yaawn.

They need a girl in the mix.

They must get Liezel van der Weshuizen to host it. She wears a powerband and all.

Erm skattie you don't run around calling people stuff like that .

oom Big H call people that all the time...and none of you jump on your horses then.

But yes, manners should be in oder at the end of the day :)

point is....he doesn't like the oke. nevermind what he's done for cycling....that is not gonna justify why he should like him.

He is entitled to express how he feels...just as you other lot are expressing how you feel about him...in a more positive way off course...but you know what I mean.

bla bal blaa bla balaa

bala lal

yaawn.

Dont attack the man personally, on a public forum and when he isn't here to defend himself. Not cool, no matter which way you look at it. Go to cyclelab and talk to him face to face I you have such a big issue with him.

Agreed. They need a girl in the mix.

I bet I could do that job.

Yeah, I vote for Dirt*Girl. Irrespective of what he has & hasnt done for the sport doesnt make for good TV presenter. Out with the old & in with the new. Time for change

I dig the race reports, unlike our friends in JHB we only see the top pro teams once a year at the OFM classic.

They must get Liezel van der Weshuizen to host it. She wears a powerband and all.

She is one of , if not the worst presenter on TV at the moment :thumbdown:

oom Big H call people that all the time...and none of you jump on your horses then.

But yes, manners should be in oder at the end of the day :)

Big ot is just naturally rude most of the time

I enjoy the program.........at least you know that every Tues at exactly 7pm, the program will be on. Pedal Talk on the other hand seems to be aired any time from 2ish to 3ish.

:D A very small one ! Don't think he will make the who-is-who in the next financial mail .

He certainly wont be on the cover of Forbes anytime soon ;)