Cheats Seeding Index's

Grumpy Gato

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that people would cheat at small races to get a good seeding for the 94.7?

must be early Argus preperation

But isn't the 94.7 an Argus qualifier? That's their motivation. I guess their justification is something like 'I am not that fit now, but Piet (or whatever their name is) can ride with my chip and I will be fitter before the Argus'. BS! YOU ride with your chip and YOU get your qualifying time. Punt klaar.

DaLoCo - not random if you look to the first page of this thread...

Oops...never read the names on those timing results...I retract my statement :blush: :blush:

So what you saying is that its the out of towners that come to our race to come and cheat :)

Its something about that province of yours , I mean the Zulu thing et al :)

Its flippen sad that super funriders like yourselves with nothing to do during ure day sitting behind your desk not contributing to a constructive day actually look up *** like this!

The truth of the matter is i started at 5.45am with the licenced VB 35-39 and ended the race at 8.30am..I have many people to constitute i was in the group from start till finish.Im from Durban so i actually wouldnt know where i could make the route shorter cause i would get lost..

So as to you moegoes i think you should train a bit harder and try do your under 3hr race and stop talking ***.Maybe try do a bit of work aswell.

Easy there chap - it was OPC Race that made a silly assumption that if 3 people have exactly the same time then they must have cheated.

Pour yourself a cuppa tea then send OPC a PM asking him to correct his post and voila - problem solved.

What I find really suspicious is that you finished in 2h41. Who the hell was riding with your chip?

It isn't his chip you should worry about, it is that bloody great turbocharger...

Oops...never read the names on those timing results...I retract my statement :blush: :blush:

dont worry about it - we all know you just wanted to brag with that time of yours ;)

Darrel, you're right to be peeved off here. The OP has shown one raceresult where three guys finished within the same second, hardly damming evidence.when the race photos come out, just scan a screenshot of you three together in here and he'll look like a real tjop for pointing fingers at you.

However it does appear that some people are crooking the system with shortcuts and carrying chips. I think you'd agree that this should be exposed.

Ps. Thehub is work!

dont worry about it - we all know you just wanted to brag with that time of yours ;)

I was actually responding to an erroneous assumption I made after reading Darrel Seed's post.....

Whilst you were doing the responsible thing and sweating your asses off in the 94.7, I was sitting next to a river inthe eastern cape eating a lovely buffet... :drool:

I was actually responding to an erroneous assumption I made after reading Darrel Seed's post.....

Whilst you were doing the responsible thing and sweating your asses off in the 94.7, I was sitting next to a river inthe eastern cape eating a lovely buffet... :drool:

you are wrong i was at the beach... my chip was on arron brown's leg

Edited by Mellow

Darrel, you're right to be peeved off here. The OP has shown one raceresult where three guys finished within the same second, hardly damming evidence.when the race photos come out, just scan a screenshot of you three together in here and he'll look like a real tjop for pointing fingers at you.

However it does appear that some people are crooking the system with shortcuts and carrying chips. I think you'd agree that this should be exposed.

Ps. Thehub is work!

Quite right. If OPC had bothered to do a quick search on www.racetec.co.za then he would have realised that Darrell is well capable of a 2:45 94.7.

So what you saying is that its the out of towners that come to our race to come and cheat :)

Its something about that province of yours , I mean the Zulu thing et al :)

When in Rome....... :devil:

Its flippen sad that super funriders like yourselves with nothing to do during ure day sitting behind your desk not contributing to a constructive day actually look up *** like this!

The truth of the matter is i started at 5.45am with the licenced VB 35-39 and ended the race at 8.30am..I have many people to constitute i was in the group from start till finish.Im from Durban so i actually wouldnt know where i could make the route shorter cause i would get lost..

So as to you moegoes i think you should train a bit harder and try do your under 3hr race and stop talking ***.Maybe try do a bit of work aswell.

If you thought to have a look at the thread PROPERLY the post was made well before your name came into the equation. I am well aware of where you from and am also well aware that you would not get involved with that kind of thing! You do have a decent reputation.... Read the thread start to finish and perhaps you would understand it was not a dig at you at all!!!!!!!!

Never said that.... all I said is I rode with a guy that had THREE chips around his right ankle on one strap, this guy also finished at the (identical) same time as two other riders. As we were quite spread out at that stage it does seem odd....no?

Maybe it is just coincidence.....

I would love to see that finish line photo, and would actually be happy to be proved wrong.... maybe some guys just ride with three chips in case the other two fail.

When in Rome....... :devil:

I forgive you, but only cause you beat the Bulls in the semi's!!

dont cheat again, pse. You will be teh reason I have to finish 888th next time...........and that would not be easy to swallow

This is something that has for a long time been coming and irritating the s'%t out of me and I want to have the opinion and comments of fellow cyclists.

There are people in cycling who blatantly and consistently give their timing chips (evidence is there and is being handed to CSA) to other better riders in order to get better qualifying times and therefore seeding for races such as the 94.7 and the Argus. They even brag about it to others how they are organising to be able to start early at these races. This is wrong and I call on all other honest cyclists to report similar thugs to CSA. The one cyclist even cheated on her 94.7 race this last Sunday in order to get a better seeding for the Argus.

To these riders - hopefully your days are numbered and CSA uses the evidence sent to them to bring you to book.

Comments? :angry: :thumbdown:

Well thats kinda shooting yourself in the foot, if your not good enough to start with the faster groups, they are going to drop you like a bad fart. And your going to just feel like a moron when three or four more groups go past you till you eventually end up with the guys you would have started with anyway. So i say let them do, they will do a brilliant job of crushing their own morale.