Why did I do it !!!!

Vetseun

Im really the mo*r in with myself. Went to a party on Friday night, got hammered. Woke up Saturday morning feeling as if Mampara had slept in my mouth. Too sick to do my long ride. Buddy pitched up at my place, recomended a cure, get plastered again. So I did. Woke up yesterday morning feeling even worse than Saturday. Forced myself onto the bike, after 10km I was nearly dead so I rode home. Lay on the couch for the rest of the day feeling very sorry for myself.

Now I ask myself why oh why did I go and do this. Wasted a whole weekend with lovely sunshine because of a stupid party. :thumbdown:

Just not worth it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all about conditioning mate, just drink more and ride even more you will get used to it :) that said, I got my bro sloshed on his bachelors the day before the burger MTB challenge, and he is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Completly killed him and then made him do the 65km in 42C heat.

He survived so you will too.

Sometimes there is more to life than cycling. Another valuable lesson learned. And get some mates who aren't jackasses....

Eina, that sound bad

Its all about conditioning mate, just drink more and ride even more you will get used to it :) that said, I got my bro sloshed on his bachelors the day before the burger MTB challenge, and he is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Completly killed him and then made him do the 65km in 42C heat.

He survived so you will too.

Im really the mo*r in with myself. Went to a party on Friday night, got hammered. Woke up Saturday morning feeling as if Mampara had slept in my mouth. Too sick to do my long ride. Buddy pitched up at my place, recomended a cure, get plastered again. So I did. Woke up yesterday morning feeling even worse than Saturday. Forced myself onto the bike, after 10km I was nearly dead so I rode home. Lay on the couch for the rest of the day feeling very sorry for myself.

Now I ask myself why oh why did I go and do this. Wasted a whole weekend with lovely sunshine because of a stupid party. :thumbdown:

Just not worth it.

Did you get laid, cause if not it was definatly not worth it. Lets just hope you didnt piss your pants :o

1 * Cream Soba

2 * Grandpa(only drink these for babelaas, they are seriously *** for you)

1 * Pete's boerewors roll on your way to teak / van gaalens with chilli sauce

10 minutes and you can ride, might not set your best time, but you wont be calling dinosaurs in the veld

Just look at the experience as part of your training. I would say that this was a good Carbo Loading weekend, which is merely getting you prepared for hard riding next weekend.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sound like a good recipe, maybe a handfull of Rennies just in case

1 * Cream Soba

2 * Grandpa(only drink these for babelaas, they are seriously *** for you)

1 * Pete's boerewors roll on your way to teak / van gaalens with chilli sauce

10 minutes and you can ride, might not set your best time, but you wont be calling dinosaurs in the veld

Didn't get laid was too scared to pass out cause there was this lank ugly chick checking me out, I think she was planning on raping me if I passed put. Didnt even pee in my pants, so I dont even have any cool stories to share. Relly a no win situation.

Did you get laid, cause if not it was definatly not worth it. Lets just hope you didnt piss your pants :o

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

Always a problem this time of the year, disipline is required. I stuffed up my training program, it just seemed like a brilliant idea at the time, the more I drank the more sure I became that I was John Travolta.

It is a problem this time of year!

Some activities like cycling, running etc are good for the body and some activities like drinking, over indulging are good for the soul.

Both activities are required for a happy, balanced individual.

Don't beat yourself up man.

Always a problem this time of the year, disipline is required. I stuffed up my training program, it just seemed like a brilliant idea at the time, the more I drank the more sure I became that I was John Travolta.

Perhaps you should change your name to "Greased Lightning"

:clap:

Always a big problem :lol: Also makes you think youre Ron Jeremy