AAAAAAIEEY! Hie kom 'n klap!

mightymayhem

I think I have just shopped myself into the biggest klap I've ever received from my fiancee'. Just been to CWC and bought a few shiny new things...

2011 Reba RLT (white, of course!)

Deore shifters

new chain

PG950 9 speed cassette

Stans conversion kit

Alligator Super Fortress gear cable kit

Pics to follow, as and when I can find a moment to snap them and install the goodies.

Can anyone harbour a fugitive for 2 weeks? Hang on - make that 3 months...

AAAIEEY!

You're doing the right thing. Spend it on yourself before you get married. Draw the line now beofre it's too late. BTW Raw steak or frozen peas do work for that black eye....

interesting mayhem, that u suggesting you've received many such klaps before... <_<

Some people pay good money for that kind of thing :)

I have to admit I have posted on a diff u/name for fear of reprisal.

And Cap, mate - you have no idea... But hey - I'm always in trouble for something. Now, I just want to install the pieces and go for a ride!

Edited by mightymayhem

Easy. Just take the total value. Divide the total by at least 2 and declare this value to the boss:)

lol i feel your pain well not actually :P This month bought a new crankset, then chain slipped, bought a new chain, and still it slipped bought a new XT cassette life is schweet. Also bought a fizik gobi and reba 2011 RLT, that my angel could handle. Me taking the bike out for a spin today while she was at the gym with the youngens swimming that was my fatal mistake. :cursing: had to put on my most sweetest puppy dawg face walking into the house tonight.

Edited by covie