My next car

scotty

Is that with or without the fourteen feet Venter Trailer carrying the batteries?????

Specially designed Venters those will be......nie sommer Santjie Venter van Soendal nie... :eek:

Although, I heard she packs quite a charge too.... :ph34r:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ideal cyclist's car is a LANDROVER DEFENDER. Mine can load 9 bicycles. 4 on the roof rack, 2 in the back and 3 on the spare wheel rack. I reckon I can fit 4 more on the roof rack if I need to and I also have a tow bar on the front, which can take another 3-bike rack. That would make for carrying a total of 17 bikes, quite an impressive sight! Now I just have to grow my family's bike herd somewhat!

It looks like a skinny version of Lightning Mcqueen.

post-7-0-20837800-1292315538.jpg

http://coloringpagesforkids.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/lightning%20mcqueen%20coloring.jpg

:lol: :lol:

The ideal cyclist's car is a LANDROVER DEFENDER. Mine can load 9 bicycles. 4 on the roof rack, 2 in the back and 3 on the spare wheel rack. I reckon I can fit 4 more on the roof rack if I need to and I also have a tow bar on the front, which can take another 3-bike rack. That would make for carrying a total of 17 bikes, quite an impressive sight! Now I just have to grow my family's bike herd somewhat!

And ask the bank for a term loan for the racks ;)

Perfect cyclists car, and a lot in common with cycles, takes up less space,less harmful on environment, carbon fibre, ride, 2 abreast etc

And 1 seat