very rare post on the hub................POSITIVE PEOPLE

mark ellis

I'm sitting here at work after spending half an hour this morning clearing my driveway of all the snow and I promise you I enjoyed every minute of it! Like building a giant snowman. Don't know why people get all negative about snow. People pay good money to go see loads of snow!

You're not sitting at the airport...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting here at work after spending half an hour this morning clearing my driveway of all the snow and I promise you I enjoyed every minute of it! Like building a giant snowman. Don't know why people get all negative about snow. People pay good money to go see loads of snow!

There's no fun like snow fun...

You're not sitting at the airport...

Eina! Yes indeed... Good luck and take lots of alcohol...

I do have a bruised knee from when I fell on the ice with the mtb, if that make syou feel better?

There's no fun like snow fun...

Hey, I have that video for you! Ice mountainbiking (though I miss the bit where I fell though. would have made good tv)

Edited by Willehond

Suppose it is a bit of a different scenario when minute = hour; driveway = runway and snowman = snowGodzilla.

You, my friend, are quite obviously still in the office! That amount of creativity can only be the result of not being able to sit on/in a beach/bike/pub and having to work for the man. Thanks for the advice though.

So let me try this then... So I break the bottle and pick up the gla.... Aaargh! My hand! My hand! Can I go home now?

Sorry I forgot to mention, Mark Ellis will take no responcibility for any innjury or arrests made during the sale of the "product"

Eina! Yes indeed... Good luck and take lots of alcohol...

I do have a bruised knee from when I fell on the ice with the mtb, if that make syou feel better?

I'm not there... in sunny , or not so sunny West Rand.

Sorry I forgot to mention, Mark Ellis will take no responcibility for any innjury or arrests made during the sale of the "product"

Wonder if BMW will use the same excuse/post-disclaimer disclaimer with Sunday's golf and Charl's hole in one...

many may not know what this type of post is.....it is called a POSITIVE POST....lets say it all together POS.....IT....IVE....PO........ST

Today I am positive!!

South Africa may have its issues but so does EVERY country in the world, our economy is POSITIVE!

I own a bicycle! I have the sun in the sky, I have singletrack! I have food in my fridge (and some beer)

and I am nearly on leave!!! wohoo!!!

for the negative Hub People, sorry if I offended you, feel free to report me or start a poll or even PM me, i will send you my address and we can arrange a time for a public stoning!

gee, relax dude, the thing is you;ll see negative stuff, because its out of the ordinary. I mean, what will this place look like if everyone describes their every day positive exeperiences happening everyday, you wake up, eat, go train, go to work, go home, go train again... eat... etc. Nobody wants to read about that. :P

OK, I am having a real *** time, but here is my contribution brother Ellis.

I like her new hairstyle.

http://x74.xanga.com/39bf9b07d8535268580709/m214237377.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uW6MXVl48Y

I saw you on the cover of the dirty dates insert! going to been seen by MILLIONS of dirty south african ladies! POSITVIVE!

I saw you on the cover of the dirty dates insert! going to been seen by MILLIONS of dirty south african ladies! POSITVIVE!

That's always positive :lol:

That's always positive :lol:

AAARGG, wheres that pic of Nora Jones again. (thats one real cuty,not that I likE her music very much) :P

And at least we don't have the snow and the k@k weather, with airports closed..

yeah, but then you get the silly people (points to me) that are flying (hopefully) to that snow in a weeks time. I wished for snow as last time I was there that wasn't any, guess i got my wish :-)

On a positive note, the weather in Cape Town the last few days has been STUNNING !!! Had an awesome mtb ride yesterday.

AAARGG, wheres that pic of Nora Jones again. (thats one real cuty,not that I likE her music very much) :P

http://a.onionstatic.com/images/articles/article/42847/norah-jones_M_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

http://blogs.courant.com/eric_danton_sound_check/norah-jones.jpg