little falls/strubens/weltereden park-this afternoon?

crasher

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey not much muddling along when we going to ride?

Rode with David last week we must organise a ride out your side in new year

You wanna join us this afternoon? we meeting at Strubens Gym at 16-00

Not going to make it today Crasher. Will be at the office until after 17:00. Will keep an eye on this thread as i will defnitely join the rides if i am not working.

Live in the area! We should organize some early morning rides in the new year? Some nice routes up K'dorp hill too!

Getting all the locals together ultimately increases our options for group rides and routes!

Thanks for the ride Guy and Steve nice to meet and ride with you guys.

Was a good ride except for the $#%@ing wire !!

Looks like we might get a few more to ride which will be nice for exploring the other trails

Hey, it's always great to meet new people! The more the merrier!

You're right Crasher, that bloody wire did dampen the spirits a bit, although it didn't seem to slow FowlStArt much not having front brakes!

Looking forward to the next ride!

Intern and I also ride from his spot in Weltevreden, varying routes through roads/district roads over Witkoppen, Ruimsig, Muldersdrift then Krugersdorp Hill/Doreen and back through Helderkruin.

lol, Brakes. . . . . what are those :P yeah that dang wire did some damage to the spirits (and the bike paintwork), was a bit peaved but what can we do (long as the bike still roles forward ;) )

Was great meeting and riding with u guys yesterday, will definately do it again next week after a bit of new years recovery lol.

With more people we can do some exploring, there are some great routes we can still go do given more time :thumbup:

Let me know when we going again

Live in the area! We should organize some early morning rides in the new year? Some nice routes up K'dorp hill too!

Did u ride the silverstar race La? went through some awesome trails (kingskloof MTB park) im keen for some exploring there, bring the climbing shoes though, eish.

I'd like to join you guys for the next group ride from Welties (or surrounds) please PM me if I miss the thread.

...and happy new year, may all your sub 3 hour dreams come true on 2011!

See u on the road (or dirt, I'm smiling either way)

Edited by Eraser

Did u ride the silverstar race La? went through some awesome trails (kingskloof MTB park) im keen for some exploring there, bring the climbing shoes though, eish.

Yeah I did, some amazing routes on our doorstep! But like u say, climbs climbs climbs!!! I'm keen to join these rides... Happy New Year everyone!

Lol yeah and at this moment in time im not feeling like my usual mountain goat self (though the rest of that place is seriously worth it :thumbup:

Any 1 keen for a ride this week (if I get my bike fixed in time lol)

Yes I am keen to ride work is back to normal though which means I can be at gym by 16-45.Today I have my spinning gear with me so going to spin at that Gym but tom would be fine how many would be interesred to ride tom meet at the gym for 16-45?