Merida vs Giant

Warped

Sjoe they are both very easy on the eye I must say, but that's were my opinion ends,maybe I will add that I prefere the Giants wheelset and crank too, but thats me :D

I've narrowed down my choice for a new bike to a Merida Scultura Evo 905 and a Giant TCR C1 .

Any thoughts on the choice?

I have a Merida 906 ,and really happy with it ,but seeing that both have ultegra components, and I take it price wise they are close ,I'd go for the Giant!!!!!!! Much better looking :drool:

hmmmm. I ride the merida 907, STUNNING ride. Very comfortable. The Giant looks good though, but I am partial to the white colour. I wouldnt venture to say that one bike is superior to the other, they both have their own qualities.

Comes down to one thing....... Which bike are you going to want to ride more? Which one will you wake up thinking.... "Damn, you look good, lets go out there and show you off" :thumbup:

Sjoe they are both very easy on the eye I must say, but that's were my opinion ends,maybe I will add that I prefere the Giants wheelset and crank too, but thats me :D

The wheelsets are actually both DT Swiss R1900, just different colours.

I agree on the crank and Merida seems to have quite a few FSA components. The Giant uses 105 brakes etc.

What I will do is go and try both and take the one that fits me best. It seems that I can't go wrong either way.

hmmmm. I ride the merida 907, STUNNING ride. Very comfortable. The Giant looks good though, but I am partial to the white colour. I wouldnt venture to say that one bike is superior to the other, they both have their own qualities.

Comes down to one thing....... Which bike are you going to want to ride more? Which one will you wake up thinking.... "Damn, you look good, lets go out there and show you off" :thumbup:

I like the way you think.

OK, I submit. Here's my new steed. I hope I can keep it clean!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/Warped_photo/IMG_1849.jpg

OK, I submit. Here's my new steed. I hope I can keep it clean!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/Warped_photo/IMG_1849.jpg

That is nice (except for the white wheels) They don't seem to be as compact as previous years. Many happy and safe miles.

That is nice (except for the white wheels) They don't seem to be as compact as previous years. Many happy and safe miles.

Sorry guys my server is not seeing the download ,what did he get the Merida or the Giant?