Saved by Hubbers

Tims

Was struggling alone in the wind trying to finish Amashova when EPOH , Amateur and one more (sorry hope got the names right was to tired to hear ) came along and let me hide from the wind. Thanks for getting me home. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Yip, that was us, (epoh and myself). We cycled back through the suburbs to toll gate bridge to meet Amateur and my little brother to ride with them to the finish. We wernt counting on working against such a head wind, but im glad we could help you and a few other riders along that last 8km stretch!

Nice work hubbers, now where are you guys when i need you Wink LOL

Come to CT, we got lots of wind and i need lots of shelter

Reaing the topic I expected something hectic. But now my excitement has decreased after reading this report which could be the start of any cheap love story if you add some descriptions of the countryside, how it felt when Zaskar touched you a bit to low on the back when he gave you a push....

well, kind of the hubbers in any case!

Good to see there's still kindness in that rough sport!

No problem Tims, nice meeting you and it was good to help a fellow hubber out Thumbs%20Up

Hubbers, watch out for us on the second lap of the 94.7 Wink I will be setting the pace for my Dad. Feel free to tag along..

Hey Timms,

Yeah nice meeting you and pleasure, but no thanks to me I just hung in there for dear life while the boys worked.Confused

Sorry we got mixed up at the end and couldn't chat. See you at the next race!

No problem Tims' date=' nice meeting you and it was good to help a fellow hubber out Thumbs%20Up

Hubbers, watch out for us on the second lap of the 94.7 Wink I will be setting the pace for my Dad. Feel free to tag along..
[/quote']

What time are you starting the second lap?