UPDATE: Does anyone know Preston Luke Scott from KZN

chris c

i never met the chap but had sold 2 x other components that he paid for no problem and when he enquired about the wheels no alarms bells went off. he did however want to see the wheels before paying and because i was flying to plett on the 23rd from DBN i offered to leave them with my "old man" who stays in Athlone park .

He picked them up together with a stem and bar on the 27th, and proceeded to tell my dad that he had spoken to me and all was ok if he did an eft when he got home. My dad did try to call me but i had lost my phone in the Knysna lagoon and the rest well is now history.

My "old man " said he seemed a nice guy and did however take down his reg which he is looking for.

the only other info i have is that he drives a very old ,full of rust beetle and doesnt work at the water place as posted ealier.....:thumbdown:

If you find that reg number, I can have the vehilce traced and get adress details (if proper registration is done)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? You're not paying anything for the service.

You need to make sure you cover yourself, it's no-one else's responsibility.

Well-said. If you want admin to cover your ass, would any huib sellers be prepared to, say, give him a percentage of your sale?

Very strange this, even the thread gets to 8 pages. Now no replies or any further info. I wonder if there was too much being said that could possibly jeopardize a case :unsure:

Very strange this, even the thread gets to 8 pages. Now no replies or any further info. I wonder if there was too much being said that could possibly jeopardize a case :unsure:

Funny I was thinking the same thing when I started reading a couple of minutes ago. Allot of guys have said way too much, esp about tracking bank details, I work in a bank, if that gets out to the bank the "tracker" can get fired and prosecuted...

And all he wanted to do was help his friend...

Edited by Soaring Eagle

Sorry to hear about this chris, I hope all works out.

It's time for the rating system to happen already.

I am starting to lose my faith in this whole "Hub trust" thing that we have had going.

+1

mmmmmm this sounds like another watch deal - who remembers the watch and the box of old hiusgenoots