UPDATE: Does anyone know Preston Luke Scott from KZN

chris c

Go to the bank and have the money paid back! I think you have 4 days to do this...

depends on whether amount has already been transferred into the other bank. else the other bank needs permission from the account holder to release or transfer any money out of that account.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you're the fall guy in this one, Chris C, but I've certainly learned a lesson from it. Hope you get your bucks back, or your groupset (in as good a condition as you hope).

I would have to be very comfy before i buy/sell expensive items requiring posting. As a buyer i would want receive and inspect the item before parting with my cash, as a seller i would want to have the cash before i release the item.

Best method for me with high value and works 100% is face to face with a baseball bat in the boot for backup.

I'm for the rating system. So far I've had positive and negtive experiences and would like to share that with other Hubbers.

This will only work to a certain degree, you also need personal details of all concerned. Like e-Bay. So in cases like this you have some details at least of the dodgy sellers

I would have to be very comfy before i buy/sell expensive items requiring posting. As a buyer i would want receive and inspect the item before parting with my cash, as a seller i would want to have the cash before i release the item.

Best method for me with high value and works 100% is face to face with a baseball bat in the boot for backup.

would you be happy posting your favourite Nigella recipe ?

Bogus one... thats the man.. i wasnt sure how you figured it was the same guy, but i see the cell no. starts 076 544....

Criss C, i know you wont find this very comforting, but i had a look at the map, and being from Durban i know that area.. thats where the tough guys live!!!

Bogus one... thats the man.. i wasnt sure how you figured it was the same guy, but i see the cell no. starts 076 544....

Criss C, i know you wont find this very comforting, but i had a look at the map, and being from Durban i know that area.. thats where the tough guys live!!!

Ive got some frustrations to get out, I'll come along to give this guy good beating. :clap:

Edited by Caerus

guys 2weeks ago i got taken for a ride by a noob. I made a coment (THE HUB OR IS THIS GUMTREE)and boy did they jump on me . we need to try and get some way of stopping this get some buy and sell rating :angry:

Instead of using his name to Google i used the cell number that Chris C posted in the original post and voila.... Plenty hits

Yea being an ex durbanite Bat-ass is quite correct, that area is a tough neighbourhood...they give the rough and tough...and from the bluff manne pakslae, better get a posse together...

ChrisC - I'd advise you get that address and map off of gumtree before he deletes his ad. Although, I doubt he's given his proper address there.

Also, you could maybe look at replying to his gumtree advert using a different address and try get more details out of him that way.