THANK YOU SEAN BADENHORST

shaunh

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO SEAN BADENHORST AND BICYCLING MAGAZINE FOR THE ARTICLE IN THE NOVEMBER ISSUE ON THE SIGN-UP INITIATIVE.

HOPEFULLY THIS ARTICLE WILL BRING IN SOME MUCH NEEDED FUNDING.

THANK YOU & TO ALL THE HUBBERS FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND BE SAFE!!!!

ClapClapClap

shaunh I deal with Transporters quite often here locally on the west coast and could probably get some funding towards signs . can i pm you for more details and how i would go about getting some erected here in our neck of the woods ??

Sean is one of the true gentleman you'll meet in life!

I can attest to this.  This man is one of the few guys I'll trust my life to (no exagirations there!)

Hagar, please feel free to pm me. I will send you all the info. Also, please advise the telephone numbers for your local & provincial roads agencies so that I can contact them for help.

shaunh2007-10-24 06:12:42

ya, great to see the article. Hope it leads to more exposure. Hope WPCA/PPA/CSA whoever they are also see that and contribute.

This is also a further plea to the Hubbers that have not yet contributed to do so. Contact me if you need any further info.

Lets stand together and make a difference.

This is also a further plea to the Hubbers that have not yet contributed to do so. Contact me if you need any further info.

Lets stand together and make a difference.

Hey Shaun,

How about selling the idea to racing teams and cycling clubs.  For a small donation to the fund, the team put's the icon somewhere on their kit to show support.  I am busy sorting out sponsorships and kit for our team next year so we would be happy to make a donation, and it would be quite cool to put the logo somewhere on our kit?
bruce2007-10-24 09:05:33

Bruce, that is an excellent idea.

Most of the signs erected thus far has come from either Clubs themselves or individuals within that club. I know that Probike was considering using that logo on all future advertising and I am not sure if it still will be done.

But yes, thanks for your offer it is appreciated.

good one, bruce. it might be a bit too much pt, but how about getting stickers made up, and then selling them to make bucks for a sign? i'd take 200 to start and hand them out with receipts (and maybe a flyer explaining the initiative?) at the lbs i work at. any hubbers got a printing shop?