[Event] Lighthouse To Lighthouse

knippie

I'm on Linux now, so I am using Kdenlive, it's the best of a bad lot, but that's not saying much. My underpowered laptop doesn't help either. In the past I used Adobe Premier which was awesome, but the price, yikes!

The video took me about 45 minutes from uploading the files from my SD card to the final product. I don't have the patience to sit for hours on videos.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually quite enjoy the process, so i don't mind spending some time on it, so long as I am not fighting with the tools.

Anyways, I guess this is all a bit off topic. Now if only we could figure out how to show wind in the video (and make the hills look steep). When they see the footage people are going to think I'm such a whiner for saying this race was hard.

I actually quite enjoy the process, so i don't mind spending some time on it, so long as I am not fighting with the tools.

Anyways, I guess this is all a bit off topic. Now if only we could figure out how to show wind in the video (and make the hills look steep). When they see the footage people are going to think I'm such a whiner for saying this race was hard.

the race was a "breeze"

When was the last time you did something for the first time?.......

I did something for the first time on saturday,

Decided to take some images of the 2012 Lighthouse to lighthouse, my first time I captured 'moving' subjects as I usually only do landscapes, I created a photoshelter site, here's the images

the link>

bit.ly/lighthouserace

(images will be online for the next month)

What a great race this was, First time I watched it since its inception.

(I'm still uploading more during the weekend ...)

Edited by HeinrichR

Hey Heinrich,

Some really great photos there! Nice one. I'm in a couple of them, would it be possible to purchase some digital copies?

I finally got my footage from the race uploaded.

http://vimeo.com/ossum/lighthouse-to-lighthouse-2012

If that doesn't work, the link is: vimeo.com/ossum/lighthouse-to-lighthouse-2012

Unfortunately the sound on one of the music tracks seems to have gone a little tinny, not quite sure why yet. I will have to upload another version some time.

Edited by ossum