Motorists, cyclists: time to grow up

Spat

Hah. You think two wheels have it bad? Since the start of the new year we walk our kids to school and back. You should see the way these middle class white F$*ks in their SUVs and crap treat us.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah. You think two wheels have it bad? Since the start of the new year we walk our kids to school and back. You should see the way these middle class white F$*ks in their SUVs and crap treat us.

Bit harsh their mate, take a chill pill :)

Racist!!! :)

Classist :)

I hope you're trying to be funny - if not you have shown a prejudiced stance towards white people, the middle class and those that happen to drive a SUV. That would make you a bigot.

Edited by Bram_on_Madone

Funny how people of different colour, and those driving something other than SUV's and double cabs do not try and drive over me and my family. Just an observation.

Funny how people of different colour, and those driving something other than SUV's and double cabs do not try and drive over me and my family. Just an observation.

Do you really think that someone( a white middle class "f$%k, as you put it) is intentially trying too drive over you. I very much doubt that.

What are they? Im a person of different colour.

Do you really think that someone( a white middle class "f$%k, as you put it) is intentially trying too drive over you. I very much doubt that.

What are they? Im a person of different colour.

Nah, I don't suppose they are. I reckon it's just the same contemptuous arrogant attitude of entitlement that seems to infest the greater majority of people these days.

As I said, just an observation, but the drivers that don't have the ability to stop at a stop street whilst I am crossing, those that refuse to obey a traffic signal that grants a pedestrian right of way, are invariable white. Hell, taxis drive less dangerously.

In my opinion, getting offended with what I said probably means you feel guilty of reckless negligent driving, and need to get defensive.

Uhm, well they definately don't stop or slow down for you, even when they're looking you in the eyes.

Nah, I don't suppose they are. I reckon it's just the same contemptuous arrogant attitude of entitlement that seems to infest the greater majority of people these days.

As I said, just an observation, but the drivers that don't have the ability to stop at a stop street whilst I am crossing, those that refuse to obey a traffic signal that grants a pedestrian right of way, are invariable white. Hell, taxis drive less dangerously.

In my opinion, getting offended with what I said probably means you feel guilty of reckless negligent driving, and need to get defensive.

Not at all, I drive like an old man. Its just uncalled for and not in the spirit of the hub.

Not at all, I drive like an old man. Its just uncalled for and not in the spirit of the hub.

Ageist :)

Uhm, well they definately don't stop or slow down for you, even when they're looking you in the eyes.

Yeah, I love it when they do that.

Sorry,the last bit wasn't directed at you.

Sad state of affairs...

whilst listening to Cape Squawk this morning, a woman phoned in to complain that she had been fined R 750 by a Policeman in Beaufort West or some such place on her way down from JHB.

Reason for the fine? She didn't come to a full stop at the stop street. And she phoned in to complain that not only her, but her friend behind her (driving in 2 cars) got a fine as well. For the same thing.

She broke the law, and yet she complained that the Cop gave her a ticket? As if it were against her moral code.

Bullsh1t baffles brains. All the time.

Sad state of affairs...

whilst listening to Cape Squawk this morning, a woman phoned in to complain that she had been fined R 750 by a Policeman in Beaufort West or some such place on her way down from JHB.

Reason for the fine? She didn't come to a full stop at the stop street. And she phoned in to complain that not only her, but her friend behind her (driving in 2 cars) got a fine as well. For the same thing.

She broke the law, and yet she complained that the Cop gave her a ticket? As if it were against her moral code.

Bullsh1t baffles brains. All the time.

Yeah, my mother in law was complaining about the exact same thing a while ago. I told her to rather just stop in future. First time she ever shut up.