CSA PLEASE HELP

mix

I redid mine in Coreldraw, popped in a nice high res photo and logos. Redid all the text so that it is nice and sharp. Printed 6 and had them laminated. Looks better then what the plastic one will look like if they ever send those out.

I must say i am impressed with the process, put in the application at 5:50pm yesterday afternoon and club approved my membership at 9:30 am this morning, now i await provincial approval, lets hope that this is easier for me then what most have experienced.

Ok so i just emailed my provincial affiliate Raeleen Stone, and literally in 3 minutes i got an extremely polite response asking me what club i am apart of and informing me that she will assist in anyway possible.

Only the Cat riders will be required to have their racing license at races.

Only at UCI, national or provincial events. Not necessary for the league races, you dont even need a license for the league races.

I redid mine in Coreldraw, popped in a nice high res photo and logos. Redid all the text so that it is nice and sharp. Printed 6 and had them laminated. Looks better then what the plastic one will look like if they ever send those out.

Nice, 2012 also ready to go ;)

I wonder if Cycle Lab can still claim to be the biggest cycling club and if Roag has not taken over that spot.

ROAG registration. Done and paid.

CSA registration. Done and paid.

Just received my CSA membership card.

Yes did the same had my card and acceptance letter in 2 days :thumbup:

ok so apparently my Provincial approval will come through on friday, because for some reason it needs to go through KZN and not Gauteng where i reside, anyway still impressed with the service.

SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED

just got an email from Raeleen saying she will see what she can do about speading it up, about 1o minutes after that i got an email from CSA saying that i have provincial approval. awesome.

Only at UCI, national or provincial events. Not necessary for the league races, you dont even need a license for the league races.

You need it if you get dope tested! :thumbup: ;)

Ok so i just emailed my provincial affiliate Raeleen Stone, and literally in 3 minutes i got an extremely polite response asking me what club i am apart of and informing me that she will assist in anyway possible.

I had a similar response from Raeleen :clap:

My application was stalled in the pipeline so I called Raeleen yesterday. This morning my membership card was ready for download on CSA website

Well done with that, and a very good idea, I know what Im doing tonight then.

You need it if you get dope tested! :thumbup: ;)

You dont need a license, you need Alberto's lawyers for that, they are good man, possibly only a one year ban!

In all the years of all your posts I've seen a lot, laughed, cried and chewed the keyboard.

But a good idea? Where you sit back and say "now, why didnt i think of that?". Never thought I'd see the day. would take my hat off to you if i had one.

& the Mrs has got a laminator (we were lookin at doin homemade, snug-fitting condoms but it never worked out).

Edited by Joe Low