The Hub Kit Design Options

Matt

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you done with the chamois hand it to your riding partner to wipe the sweat from his face. :lol:

See, another use of the R40 chamois. Helping out your friends! :lol:

I will go with option 1, looks great. Seeing that some hubbers had the ridiculous request for sleevless tank-tops, I want to requesting the 'S' logo for Specialized to be prominently displayed on top and shorts!:lol: After all, everybody wants a Specialized one day!

Edited by atraut

I will go with option 1, looks great. Seeing that some hubbers had the ridiculous request for sleevless tank-tops, I want to requesting the 'S' logo for Specialized to the prominently displayed on top and shorts!:lol: After all, everybody wants a Specialized one day!

Whats ridiculous about this request?

Whats ridiculous about this request?

What's not ridiculous about a sleeveless aka 'Macca' tank top? These triathlon-wanna-be garments is not in everybodies flavour and looks utterly stupid if worn while not performing a multi-dicipline event. If you are so desperate to look the part on your mtb, why don't you just ask the missus to remove the sleeves for you. Then at least the entire hub fraternity would not look ridiculous!

What's not ridiculous about a sleeveless aka 'Macca' tank top? These triathlon-wanna-be garments is not in everybodies flavour and looks utterly stupid if worn while not performing a multi-dicipline event. If you are so desperate to look the part on your mtb, why don't you just ask the missus to remove the sleeves for you. Then at least the entire hub fraternity would not look ridiculous!

Obviously some one is trying very hard to hide his biceps(or lack there of??) :blush:

And no, not everybody wants a Specialized, believe me. But if it makes you feel better about your bike, so be it. :thumbup: