The Hub Kit Design Options

Matt

#4 for sure. The black will be VERY hot after a couple of hours on the saddle and in the sun...

maybe I should just finish my races quicker... :blush:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Design 4 but Loong sleeves.What is it with the 'help-my-sterk-lyk' trend?, I thought we were in the lower body industry.

Better year-round use and less skincancer

Are you kidding. If you want long sleeves then use arm warmers or UV covers.

Design 4 but Loong sleeves.What is it with the 'help-my-sterk-lyk' trend?, I thought we were in the lower body industry.

Better year-round use and less skincancer

When you ride with the humidity in Durban, anything cooler helps. Not too look cool or show off my massive biceps :thumbup:

Are you kidding. If you want long sleeves then use arm warmers or UV covers.

I agree. Long sleeves will kill me here in Gauteng. I will only be able to wear the kit in winter, in the early mornings.

Guest eyecandy

I hate blue.......

Pink and white for me, tx :P

but if i must choose, then its design #1

Hi Hubbers,

Following the discussion regarding kit in "The Hub Club" thread I thought we should get the ball rolling with some design options.

I've done some variations below and Mampara has also done a design which I'm sure he'll post up.

As we get more designs / ideas we'll post them up to see what you think. All designs / ideas are welcome so please post them!

The design process can end up taking some time with endless ideas and revisions. We'll aim to come to a final choice by 16 Feb, with only minor tweaks to the chosen design from there.

Design 1

post-2-0-91203300-1297165936.jpg

post-2-0-16341500-1297165947.gif

Design 2

post-2-0-02061900-1297165980.jpg

Design 3

(Slight variation on 2)

post-2-0-26973300-1297166032.jpg

Design 4 (by Mampara)

http://www.vukileprops.co.za/pics/kit_01.gif

I love design 3. Of course I do feel that it could be much greener, but then they don't call me the Green Mamba for nothing!!

Seems to be a pattern emerging here:

Option 1 and 4 most mentioned as favoured

Option 1,2 & 3 too hot due to high amount of black

Personally I go for Option 4 top with option 1 shorts (a number of others have already made the same observation)

Another though: I think if the black and white in option 3 top was reversed, I could really go for that.

Admin - why don't you turn this into a poll, with five options: 1, 2, 3, 4 and top4 + shorts1?

This will give the best indication as to the most popular choices...

Admin - why don't you turn this into a poll, with five options: 1, 2, 3, 4 and top4 + shorts1?

This will give the best indication as to the most popular choices...

+1