The Hub Kit Design Options

Matt

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to confirm that option 1's shorts and da white cycling pant are not to be family...

hehe only joking

When will the designs be finalised?

I like Mampara's also. But one thing please, please lets not skimp on the chamois cost, the top of the range Anotomic chamois is nice the rest are very ***, maybe get pricing from Capestorm and Accent, I will rather pay R600 for good quality rods than R250 just for Hub pants.

When will the designs be finalised?

I like Mampara's also. But one thing please, please lets not skimp on the chamois cost, the top of the range Anotomic chamois is nice the rest are very ***, maybe get pricing from Capestorm and Accent, I will rather pay R600 for good quality rods than R250 just for Hub pants.

Or we could pay R250 and then fork out R40 for a chamois from the car cleaning products section at picknpay. With one of those baby's you will be styling! And, you can yank it out after the ride when you wash your bike! :D

I'm in for any design, all looks good but agree with the "too much black in the sun is bad thing". Definitely put my name up for a set!!

Or we could pay R250 and then fork out R40 for a chamois from the car cleaning products section at picknpay. With one of those baby's you will be styling! And, you can yank it out after the ride when you wash your bike! :D

Once you done with the chamois hand it to your riding partner to wipe the sweat from his face. :lol: