CWC

specialized7

Just to let you all know how happy I am with the service that I have recieved from CWC from the day I decided to buy from them.Ordered on a Wednesday before 15h30 and the package was delivered to my door before 8 the next morning.That deserves a thumbsup for them and the courier coy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bollocks - they cocked my order up totally :P . I ordered a XT groupset late on a Friday afternoon. Monday afternoon at 13:30 the parcel arrived at my door - unbelievable. I only opened just before 17:00 and found both derailleurs absent. I phoned them immediately, quite irate. By 12:00 the next day, another parcel arrives - only the front derailleur. Another really irate call - I am instructed to "bedaar' - the rear derailleur will be arriving later. WTF ? But, true to their word, by 16:30, I had the other derailleur in my paws. So, not an easy shipment but, despite the three deliveries required, STILL a fantastic turnaround. Well done guys.

Just to let you all know how happy I am with the service that I have recieved from CWC from the day I decided to buy from them.Ordered on a Wednesday before 15h30 and the package was delivered to my door before 8 the next morning.That deserves a thumbsup for them and the courier coy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

That is what I've been saying all along!!!

Well done Jr. and team!!!

+1 for Jr and his team, always willing to help / make a plan. When I need stuff, I first look at CWC, then CRC.

My pakkie should be coming tomorrow... :thumbup:

Bollocks - they cocked my order up totally :P . I ordered a XT groupset late on a Friday afternoon. Monday afternoon at 13:30 the parcel arrived at my door - unbelievable. I only opened just before 17:00 and found both derailleurs absent. I phoned them immediately, quite irate. By 12:00 the next day, another parcel arrives - only the front derailleur. Another really irate call - I am instructed to "bedaar' - the rear derailleur will be arriving later. WTF ? But, true to their word, by 16:30, I had the other derailleur in my paws. So, not an easy shipment but, despite the three deliveries required, STILL a fantastic turnaround. Well done guys.

That is a rare phenomenon in the service of CWC Online... :blush:

Big thank you to Christof at CWC for helping me with my new wheelset. Definitely going the extra mile!

Been waiting for a hub that was out of stock. Yesterday after I finished my meeting, I checked online and it was in, so I went past on my way to the airport and collected it before flying back to Jozi. Happy days.

+1 I only go there and pay and collect. Still waiting to collect my new car at year end as I just wrote my car off yesterday. I wonder how they will put that one in the post??!! :D

+1 I only go there and pay and collect. Still waiting to collect my new car at year end as I just wrote my car off yesterday. I wonder how they will put that one in the post??!! :D

Damn Are you OK?

Yes thanks I am ok. Bit shaken yesterday but I managed to stirr it out last night. Now the insurance starts. They have been very good so far so fingers crossed. The damage doesn't seem too bad but I hear they write cars off for minor tihngs these days! Only had the thing 4 months :(

I must add my happiness to this thread.

I ordered a set of Conti tyres on Wednesday (after their daily scheduled pickup time) and it was waiting for me when I arrived at the office today.

And the set, including delivery, was R120 cheaper than any of my LBSs AND it was delivered to my door

CWC, you gave me a BIG fast-downhill smile !!

Edited by zaShadow

• 3 weeks later...